𝟏𝟑. 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

Alo'an was teaching kids to swim this morning, the others were close to him, waiting for him to finish.

"Lo'ak you should be grateful to be alive after meeting Payakan. He'd known as a killer." Tsireya whispered. "He's not a killer, he saved me." Lo'ak frowned.

The group all shared the same look, having doubts.

"I don't know why you guys didn't believe me." Lo'ak mumbled, standing up. "Oh come on, sit back down Lo'ak." Neteyam smiled. "You guys aren't even listening." Lo'ak dismissed.

He dove into the water, going away with his ilus. The group looked at each other, and then at Neteyam.

"What?" the boy asked, looking curious. "We all know." Ao'nung chuckled.

Neteyam was confused, looking at everyone.

"You know what?" he asked, nervously.

Ao'nung pointed towards Alo'an with his head. Neteyam groaned, looking down.

"Come on man, it was so obvious!" Ao'nung exclaimed. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure even dad knows now." Kiri laughed.

Neteyam looked up at her, furrowing his brows.

"The whole village will know if you guys don't shut up." he mumbled. "Oh come on, I'm wondering how they don't know." Kiri hummed.

Neteyam groaned.

"Whatever. Only you guys know this though, so if anyone outside of the group knows I will personally rip each of your heads off." Neteyam whispered.

The others' faces turned serious, seeing how threatening Neteyam was.

"Why don't you want anyone else knowing, man?" Rotxo asked.

Tsireya turned over to him, looking confused.

"You act like you don't know who Alo'an's dad is." she scoffed. "Well, what if it isn't as dramatic as you guys are making it seem?" the boy asked.

Ao'nung laughed sarcasticallyally.

"We all know that if Aniri knew about this he would flip." he sighed. "Why?" Kiri hummed.

Ao'nung looked down at her, and then at Neteyam, seeing how curious he looked. He looked over at Tsireya, who was ready to explain this.

"Alo'an's responsibility is to give Aniri a grandchild. Aniri wants him to find a mate and create a family since Alo'an is his only child..." Tsireya said.

Neteyam nodded. He only then realized that if he and Alo'an were together, it would mean that his family line would stop at him...which got him nervous.

"Tsireya don't exaggerate, Alo'an isn't an only child." Ao'nung groaned. "Well, he isn't an only child, but he's the only child with Aniri at the moment." Tsireya mumbled, rolling her eyes.

Kiri and Neteyam looked at each other in confusion and then looked at the others.

"Aniri and Alo'an moved here when Alo'an was about three or four...Aniri is one of the chief's longest friends, so they invited him to move here from protection." Rotxo smiled. "So then where's his sibling?" Kiri asked. "Well, she's still back at their original island. She has to stay there with her mother since Alo'an's mom didn't have good health so to not leave her alone on the island, they made Alo'an's sister, Lu'tey, stay back home with her." he replied.

Kiri nodded, eating a fruit she had in her hand. Neteyam looked over at Alo'an, who was still teaching the kids.

"How old is his sister?" Neteyam asked. "I'm guessing that she's seventeen, maybe eighteen." Rotxo shrugged.

Neteyam nodded. He had so many questions to ask, but he didn't want to be hearing about Alo'an's personal life unless it wasn't from him.