A New Year Special

(Izuku had earned the events of what Hanshiki did for everyone's mind. Expect All Might, Nezu and Kayune)

"And that is why we celebrate New Years." Izuku was telling Kayune, who looked super confused until realising something else.

"So you celebrate the world getting a year older?" She asked in confusion, making Izuku rethink that point.

"Well... I guess." Kayune before looking into his eyes.

"So we are going to do that thing I have wanted to do for a while. Apparently, all the girls in our year are going to do it!" Izuku face slowly morphed into one of despair and ran out of the room, wallet intact. "You can't hide from me!"

"But I can run!" He shouted back, running into his dad who enjoying preparing for his speech for the New Year. When hitting into his dad, they both fell to the floor and rolled over to the door before Izuku was flung out.

"What just happened?" Was all Toshinori could think Kayune jumped over him, chasing after him. "Oh shopping... IZUKU RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! YOUR MONEY IS GOING TO VANISH IF SHE GETS YOU!!!" He tried to warn his son, who appeared to notice.

"THANK YOU!!!" Izuku responded, before running into UA's gates, hitting his head. He slowly turned back and saw Kayune there.

"It's just shopping. It was one of the first things we did together." She said a bit sad and knew that Izuku would give into that. At the moment, Izuku was shaking in his boots. "Nikkō." She said with puppy eyes and Izuku had his face covered in sweat.

"Think Izuku!... You know what. Fuck it. I will have to endure for now. Wish me luck guys." As he said that, he could hear all the tailed beats making bets on how much will be spent. He sighed in defeat.

"So we are meeting up with them and going shopping?" She nodded quickly. "Then we should turn it into a date. Right, my little fox~." He said the last part in her ear and she nodded quickly, a little red on her face.

"Also! Then we can watch a movie. I heard of this super cool movie that came out!" Izuku nodded, a smile forming on his face face.

"Well then. Let's go now!" She jumped onto his back, and he ran to the location. Yes, he Naruto ran with someone on his back.

"Are they going to be there?"

"Sadly."

"Fine... I think I need to get over the grudge anyway. I resent them for it, yeah. But to keep that forever will hinder me. Plus, it proves them right."

"What do you mean Nikkō?" Kayune was confused by this for sure, Izuku talking about them in this way is definitely different.

"Well a hero is supposed to be able to have a smile on their face no matter what and save as many people. Hate is usually something that brings that down. If I want to the Guardian of this planet. I need to get over this." Kayune nodded to herself before resting her head on his shoulder. He decided to go normal speed, for a human. He wanted to enjoy there time together.

"What about your former mom?"

"Not yet. She doesn't deserve it." She giggled to that. Maybe he doesn't change much from things.

As they were getting there, a child ran out of an Alley way, almost scared for her life. Kayune and Izuku looked at each other. Nodded.

As Overhaul was getting out, he got his kicked by Izuku and Kayune, like, it's not funny. To sum it up. Overhaul ain't doing shit ever again.

"She has a horn! And white hair and red eyes!" Kayune thought with a squeal. "She got pass off as our daughter!"

Both Izuku and Kayune walked up to kid, who slowly backed away. But she hit a wall and looked terrified at them. That was before Izuku did a summoning jutsu and Kurama came out. Now, he would shout at Izuku, but instead did what he needed to do. Comfort animal.