(New years/Christmas Special

Start from the beginning

"Yo Snake! You got your gift right?"
Piranha peered over his friends head when leaning over the couch. The sharp toothed smile he adorned only grew wider when Mr. Snake gave a small laugh before nodding. Hacking up a small box with a baggie around it to protect it, decorated with festive wrapping, and a cute yellow bow to top it off.

"Yep."
The call wasn't long ago, he could remember Wolf announcing that both of the governors we're on their way for a visit.
His (Y/n), the love of his life for more over than a year now, now on their way on the second year of being together.

The Christmas tree off to the side, having worked his tail off for that, along with other stuff the others had earned when gaining sustainable jobs for themselves.

Definitely was a pain in the ass after what the world had to witness... But she made it more bearable.

Without waisting anymore time, Snake had swallowed the bag containing his gift, awaiting the very knock that should come in about a few minutes.

"Cookies are ready! And NO you may NOT eat them YET SHARK!" Webs had called from the Kitchen, having caught the heavy rushing footsteps belonging to the great white even before he made it past the threshold of the kitchen.
Having heard this, Snake had gotten up from the couch to prepare some mugs for some hot Cocoa, probably gonna need it during the storm happening later tonight.

After the last batch of hot cocoa was done, the sound of knocking and the door opening and warm welcomes were shared.

Wolf had opened the door for the two, one being his "secret" companion, a month after the whole guinea pig incident. He wasn't fooling anyone, his tail wagged unconsciously when talking to Diane, subtle flirting and nice talk had swayed into the conversation.

A glance of crystal-like eyes peered from the warmth of their soft scarf, covering their nose.
Snake recognized them immediately, as one does for a loved one.
A mug of steaming hot chocolate for the lemming lady.
"Hey there Sugar pea, how's the weather out there?"

It felt oddly domestic, something you can only hear from him, yet the warm smile and the softness in his eyes could only lul the other snake on, taking the mug, and resting the steaming liquid to their lips.
A satisfied hum broke through, sighing at the nice feeling going through her body.

"Absolutely peachy if you ask me, best staying inside though. Don't wanna end up with frost bitten fangs at the end of the night."

" Not that you have anything to worry about huh?" Snake pointed out with a snort, causing the fangless snake to shove him a bit, but took care that no stray spills of cocoa had left her cup.
The quipping was cut short when Piranha screamed:

"PRESENT'S!!!!!"

Right when Diane had placed a bag full of wrapped up boxes underneath their tree, the fresh water fish looking like a child wanting to just rip up whatever's inside.
No doubt with his teeth of course, always crazy like that.

"Nuh- uh! Piranha! Stay away from the present's, we're opening them on Christmas Eve!" Tarantula warned, Wolf having to pick him up by the collar so that he didn't try to run over and take one.

"How bout' we head to my studio?   Got somethin' I wanna show ya." Snake had tilted his head to lead the way, both of the reptiles slithering up the stairs to a side room.

✦͙͙͙*͙*❥⃝∗⁎.ʚɞ.⁎∗❥⃝**͙✦͙͙͙

"Can I open my eyes now please?"

"Nope! Keep em' closed till I tell ya."

The sound of Snakes voice had soothed the other reptilian, but an overwhelming scent had caught her tongue.

Sweetened Coffee, peppermint along with a hint of candy cane.