''...dragon's flesh, weaving dragons of thread." Helaena went on trapping the spider between her hand and a geode. "Thorin!" Helaena declared standing up. 

"Hello Hela, what did you find?" Thorin asked coming up behind them. 

"Isnt it beautiful?" Helaena asked as she stared back at him. 

"I see something even more beautiful." Thorin corrected kissing her cheek. 

"Oh barf." Aegon murmured. 

"How was it? Did you... was he..." Aemond countered. "We all wanted to go. We don't know Daemon or Laena, we would have grieved with you and Taelon." 

"Thank you." Thorin said softly as he grabbed the drink from Aegon's hand. 

"Yes that was for you." Aegon mused. "Wench another!" He shouted walking off. 

"I'm really sorry Thorin." Aemond remarked. 

"It was a long shot but it was important to my dad, so it was important for me to go with him. Look..." Thorin remarked. "I have never seen him so sad." Aemond glanced back at Taelon as he picked up Nymeria and LUke in each arm. Aemond saw the smile forced on his face as he accepted kind condolences.

''Lyonel Strong's son's been staring at you since the moment we arrived, Your Grace. Unabashedly.'' Criston remarked

''It is only a look of pride, Ser Criston.'' Alicent corrected ''Larys is the new Lord of Harrenhal... excuse me. I need to speak to Taelon." 

"Of course." Criston agreed watching her go. 

"Taelon, I'm so sorry." Alicent remarked hugging him gently. "To lose him... it's... I'm so sorry Taelon." 

"Thank you Alicent." Taelon replied softly as he felt Nyra's arms wrap around him from behind. "Hey gorgeous..." he whispered leaning into her slightly. 

"Oh Tael..." 

"I kept thinking he was just going to pop up from the ashes, reborn and saying something like I'm a Targaryen, look at me, unburnt. Yippie Ki Yay motherfuckers!" Taelon choked out a laugh.

"I'm sorry Taelon,' Nyra whispered holding tight to him. He swatted at the tears in his eyes. 

+

"Oh my boy I'm glad you are back." Viserys remarked happily. 

"I'm glad to be back." Taelon answered and it was only a half lie. He wanted Tommen to be here with him. 

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Taelon." Viserys rasped. 

"I just don't understand... he was here and now he's not." Taelon said through a shaky breath. 

"That is usually how it goes." Viserys agreed as Emma ran up to them. "Your mother would be so proud of you." Viserys declared as Taelon picked up Emma. 

"I missed you, never go away again." Emma declared tipping her head into Taelon. 

"I missed you too love bug." Taelon agreed kissing her head. 

"I am so proud of you." Viserys declared. "You and Rhaenyra both, you make me so proud to be a father and a king knowing what wonderful children, what wonderful people you are... don't lose your heart." Viserys requested hugging Taelon. 

"I will protect his heart." Nyra assured coming up behind them. 

"My family... I love you so much." Viserys declared. 

"We love you." Taelon assured. "Can you give grandsire a kiss?" Taelon asked and Emma blew him a kiss from Taelon's arm. 

"You are going to be a great king one day Taelon." Viserys declared. 

"I had a good role model." Taelon agreed.

+

''Your girls are the very image of their mother.'' Viserys remarked ''A comfort and an anguish, as I well remember.'' Viserys added. ''The gods can be cruel.''

''It seems they've been especially cruel to you.'' Daemon remarked and Viserys chuckled before going into a coughing fit. 

''Yes.'' He agreed clearing his throat. ''You should return with us to King's Landing. It's time that you came home.'' Viserys insisted. He didnt know that Taelon and Daemon were at the point of murdering one another though or he wouldnt have suggested it. 

''Pentos is my home... and that of my children.'' Daemon corrected as his eyes searched for Taelon's arrival. He saw Rok landing and it worried him.

''Daemon... I know we've had our differences, but let them pass with the years. There's a place for you in my court if that's something you should need.'' Viserys said softly.

''I need... nothing.'' Daemon corrected as he walked off. ''But to get the hell out of driftmark."