Mushroom Unviverse - Part 2 - A Battle of Spirits! Phantom vs Boo!

Danny up was in front of King Boo and they began their spectral battle. King Boo fires powerful beam from his crown, only for Danny to dodge his attack and fire a Ghost Ray at King Boo.

He shook it off.

King Boo: "Is that your best shot, kid? Now let me show you mine."

He knows what that is after playing Luigi's Mansion 3

He knows what that is after playing Luigi's Mansion 3. Danny avoids it at all costs and Boosette know that this was a cheap shot her father was doing!

Danny: "Oh great."

He dodges getting hit by it and blasts him in the mouth Ecto Fire! He screams and lands on the ground. The Ghost Boy grabs the King Boo by the tongue and started smacking him on the ground and thrown off the building!

Danny: "How about that, King Boo-Boo!"

A few of his Ghostly subjects laughed at that, but the Ghost King looked up at them with a glare, making them be quiet.

He duplicates himself into three and Danny duplicates himself into four. The Ghost Boy Boy and his clones charged at King Boo and did some punching and kicking after turning invisible. They became visible again and Danny transforms into a Super Ghost Ghost.

King Boo: "What is that!? I have never seen something like that before!"

Danny: "It's called Super Ghost God!"

King Boo: "A Ghost!? With the power of a God!? This cannot be!"

Danny rushes at him and punches King Boo so hard, he and his clones gained on the Ghost King's two Ghost Clones. King Boo then decided to make the picture frame into a giant and turned it into a swirling vortex. Danny was hit with King Boo's tongue and sent flying. The two decided to not use any more Clones and settle this like real Ghosts.

Danny: "It's time to end it!"

King Boo: "I couldn't agree more!"

The two rushed at each other, only for Danny to dodge him and fire his Ghost Ray at King Boo's gem on his crown, destroying it!