Killer also read their new tasks." Lucky, mine wasn't changed." He stomped his foot like a child and crossed his hands." He'll probably talk about your training and who'll be teaching you, let's see.." he looked through everyone's jobs of the day scanning every single one.

"Uhh, what are you doing?" Ink asked confused.

"Looking if anyone elses schedule got changed as well or if someones schedule is out of the ordinary so I could guess who'll be training you." He answered quietly.

"You don't know?" Reaper looked at his jobs of the day that got scratched with red ink and written over.

"Nope, don't know everything around the ship ya know. I know that it's definitely not me since Fresh didn't even ask me about it," he seemed a bit disappointed.

"Really? You seem to know alot tho." Reaper was slightly surprised.

"Aww thanks, but what I know is nothing compared to what the master gunner knows. Despite his colorful clothes, that guy is like a shadow, it's nearly impossible to notice him when he goes silent." He said in admiration." Because of that he's able to gather loads of information and gossip and not just on the ship, I hope one day I'll be as good as him at gathering information without being spotted." Killer then looked at the bottom of the paper where one of the crew members job was blacked out" Hmm, that's odd, it's scraped but there's nothing else written... Did Epic get the day off or did someone black it as a prank?"

"It's no prank -ribbit-" came a voice from bellow. Turning around and looking down they could see a small frog monster that was was smaller then Ink. It's skin was a light green with a yellowish belly, two darker green circles next to its big brown eyes. It wore a dark blue cloak that covers his  entire body, only showing the head and arms of said creature." Captain told me to tell him to come to his cabin for a talk an-ribbit-d to make some changes on the daily tasks -ribbit-" the frog jumped upon the barrel so it could reach the task paper. The frog pulled out a bottle of Ink and a feather pen, dipping it in and finishing the adjustments.

Killer smiled and greeted the new face." Hey Rana, do you think he'll be their trainer?"

"One of two trainers yes" closing the lid of the ink bottle Rana looked at the three skeletons." Doesn't take a genius to figure that out -ribbit-"

"Two?" Reaper asked the frog.

"-ribbit- yes, there's two of you,-ribbit- for better quality you'll have two trainers -ribbit-."

"Oh, and by any chance you wouldn't know who the second trainer will be?" The siren dared to ask.

"Yes, but the I'll leave it for the captain to tell you -ribbit-" the frog jumped off the barrel and started to make its way to the door.

"Ok, thank you for the information mam." Reaper thanked  only to hear Killer snicker." What?" Not long after he got hit in the head with the ink bottle, the glass bottle miraculously not breaking." Ow! What was that for!" He turned to look at the culprit of this assault, for it to be the Rana with a fuming expression.

Killers laughter was hard to contain as he put a hand over his mouth." U-uhm..pfft. Rana's a boy, hehe."

"It's not -ribbit- funny -ribbit- Killer!-ribbit-!" The frog monster pointed the further at the laughing skeleton like a weapon.

"Ok I'm sorry sorry" Killer took deep breaths to calm down and looked at the frog leaving." It's just funny to me how everyone you first meet think you are a woman" sensing the tension that was building up he tried to defuse it a bit." But it's not all bad! Think of all the advantages you can get! You could get in to places other men couldn't ~"