Chapter 2: Im Not Wearing That!

*knock knock*
"Miss it's time to wake up..." Marisol whispered as she slightly nudged my arm.
I opened my eyes only to quickly close them as the light shot into my eye.
"Ugh, why am I up so early!" I whined as I looked at the time. Marisol laughed and reminded me that I have school.
"Oh yeah! School!" I yelled in excitement, and rushed towards the bathroom. After I took a shower and dried my hair I put on my robe.
"Marisol! Thats hideous!" I said pointing to the banana looking thing.
"Its the school uniform Madi." She informed me. Nope I am not happy!
"B-but its ugly and so long! I'm only four foot eight and a half! This will make me look even shorter!" I whined. Marisol looked at me with sympathy in her eyes.
"Its not that bad?" She questioned herself instead of implying. After a moment of realization her face scrunched up. Yep! I knew I wasn't the only one!
"You know what! Lets just burn it and say I never got one! So I can at least have a few days to talk the principle into letting me wear my own clothes!" I yelled pulling out a lighter. Wait when did I get a lighter? You know what it doesn't matter. I pushed it towards the dress and flicked it on.
"Ok Lets not do that! But I guess you can wear your own clothes!" She gave in and threw the dress in a bag and threw it in a dresser and walked towards the closet.
She came out with a black sailor school uniform with a yellow ribbon, and grabbed some mid thigh socks and pair of black school shoes.
"Now that's better!" I smiled and ran towards the outfit and changed. After I changed Marisol led me to a white vanity and sat me down in the chair facing the mirror.
"I think we should leave your hair down it's so pretty and long!" Marisol said. I mean I guess my hair is ok. Its kind of weird though. My hair has a natural ombre effect and goes from purple on the top to pink, yellow, and then blue. Its knee length and let's just say a lot of people find me weird because of my hair and my eyes.
My eyes are big and are pinkish-orange with a little bit of yellow at the bottom. Some people even went to the extent of bullying and being abusive, mentally and physically.
But I won't let that get to me. Marisol brushed my hair and kept it down. "Ok let's go eat breakfast!" She yelled overly excited. But hey it's food it makes people do crazy things, especially the sweets. Ah sweets! U-ugh am I drooling again? I wiped my mouth and sat at the table.
"Today's breakfast is French toast, with eggs, Bacon, and sausage!" My French cook Jeffrey said. I looked at it wide eyed.
"Jeffrey you're the best!" I squealed along with Marisol. We finished eating in ten minutes and headed toward the limo. Marisol handed me my bag and we got into the vehicle.
"Now remember madi I know your shy at first but please after that if someone makes you mad try and refrain from hurting than!" Marisol said with concern in her voice.
"Will do sir!" I said in an army voice and saluted her. She laughed but firmly saluted back. Thats why she's the best!
"We are here miss." The driver said as he opened the door. I stepped out of the limo and waved to Marisol. She was staring behind me so I turned around.
"Oh God! The school is pink!" I said with disqust and sweat dropped. Mom, Dad, what have you done!?
I turned around to the limo and watched as it sped off. Yep Marisol feels guilty! I smiled and turned toward the school. I guess it can't be helped.
As I walked into the school I sweatdropped for the second time in the past five minutes. There were angel murals on the cieling and the marble was pink. As I looked more I noticed more marble. Is this school only made out of marble and pink paint with angels!?
Somehow I easily found the office. I walked up to the desk and saw a middle aged woman with her brown hair in a bun. She was typing away at her computer and I couldn't get her attention. Well the worst part is, my head barely reached past the counter. So I coughed loudly.
The woman leaned over and looked down. I smiled at her shyly and her eyes widened. "Oh dear I'm sorry how may I help you!" The woman asked.
"I'm a new student, and I was wondering if I could get my time table?" I asked with a small voice.
"Oh of course what is your name sweetie?" She smiled at me. I told her my name and she quickly called someone on the phone. "I'm sorry but apparently you are a very important student so Mr.Suoh wants to meet you personally and give you your school information, is that OK?" She asked.
I nodded " Of course it is!" I said with a closed eye smile. I heard her mumble the words "So cute!" And I blushed. Even though she didn't say it directly I don't handle compliments very well.
She led me towards another office and opened the door. I saw a middle aged man sitting at a big desk. "Please, Madi, do come in!" He said excitedly. I walked toward the seat and sliggtly climbed into it. He noticed and gave me a huge grin.
"Its nice to meet you Ms.Shizuka, I'm a close friend of your parents! I didn't realize how adorable you would be!" He gushed. I knew he wasn't a pedophile but he sure was giving off the vibes of one.
"T-thank you sir! Its nice to meet you to! I was told I would be given my school information here." I said in a small yet loud enough voice.
"Of course!" He smiled and handed me my timetable. "I see you aren't wearing the school uniform!" He stated. Uh oh!
"Yes, I'm sorry sir I just didn't feel like the dress suited me!" I said politely. He smiled and told me it was ok and that I didn't have to wear the uniform. I amiled and thanked him and headed toward my class.
I walked until I came across room 1-A. My shyness was kicking in again as I knocked on the door and opened it.
"Madi Shizuka?" The teacher asked. I nodded and he turned to the class. "Students we have a new student joining us today! Please introduce yourself!" He nodded towards me and encouraged me to speak up.
I stood infornt of the podium but realized I couldn't see anyone and they couldn't see me. Curse my height! I stumbled out from behing the podium and stood in front of it.
"I-im Madi Shizuka, I'm not good at introducing myself, but please take care of me!" I bowed and gave them a shy closed eyed smile. I blushed as the girls yelled "kawaii~!" After it stopped a boy yelled from the back, "Wait do you mean Shizuka as in the Shizuka, the richest family in the world!"
I nodded and everyone looked at me with respect and admiration. "But that doesn't matter! Lets all treat each other equally!" I said with a closed eyed smile.
And que the "kawaii~!" I blushed and the teacher told me to sit next to a boy named Haruhi Fujioka. But why did the teacher call her a guy! She's clearly a girl!
"Hi I'm Haruhi! Its nice to meet you!" She said to me. I looked at her and smiled.
"I'm Madi, it's nice to meet you to!" I paused and continued but lowered my voice to a whisper. "If you don't mind me asking why did the teacher call you a guy? You're clearly a girl!" I asked her.
She looked at me with wide eyes and glanced toward the two twins that we're seated behind her. They nodded and glanced at me with a smirk. I guess they heard me! O-oops!