A/N PLEASE READ!!

Hiya everyone! I have been getting a lot of messages telling me to update! You have no idea how ecstatic I am! Also we have reached 2.64k!!!!! But back on topic, I am currently going on a high school retreat....yah I know yay me (sarcastic voice) but luckily my close friends will be rooming in the cabin with me. Although I had promised to update at least every three-four days, I was in the hospital last week because of a bad cold, which postponed the update until today. I meant to post an update tonight but it was a long day today. I hope you don't think I am neglecting you guys! The update will definitely be posted on Saturday after my retreat! Until then, let's all enjoy the second season of durarara and watch re-runs of OHSHC! And don't worry the foods on Honey-chan!!!

Honey: B-but Madi-chan I'm older than you! *Moe pouts*

Madi: Please Honey-chan, I beg of you, I wasted (actually it was for a good cause) my money on manga and anime DVDs! *tears up* Takashi! *I jumped to him*

Takashi: Mitsukuni please just do it.

Honey: F-fine! But your dressing up in the cutest lolita outfit I pick out, Ne? *he tilts his head and smirks*

Madi: Fine anything for my readers! I love you all!