Monster

Yasmin

I can't believe I'm actually going to my moms house... that she actually has a house now... It's crazy because I've wanted us to have a home together for so long...

I sit in the middle, like always, as Keh drives me to the airport. It's hot as hell, literally 94 degrees. Kehlani bought me a coat because it's 43 in Springfield. She doesn't want me getting sick. I love her and ima miss my papi.

Aleeya is staying here with Keh for the remaining time, which is cool because I know where she is. I pick up my phone and take a pic of Lee, as she gazes out the window. She looks like model with her hair blowing like that. She didn't even notice, she's been zoned out since I made that comment earlier.

I mean, I know I shouldn't talk like that but that's how I felt.... I'm not gonna do it, for real... I'll just stalk them probably, if they ever broke up with me.

Hmm... I don't know... I don't wanna think about it... because I'm not going anywhere...

"Fix your face." Keh grips my thigh "why are you frowning?" She asks

"Oh... I didn't even know I was." I snicker

Kehlani didn't even look like she was paying attention to me. I swear her eyes were on the road, it's just like she knows. I'm not too surprised though, because of her past.

I remember watching her shoot targets, when we were practicing. She was using two guns. She hit every single one... headshots, like it was nothing... I wasn't even wearing any gear... Like that's the most sexiest thing ever...

"Hey B." Aleeya looks at me.

"Yeah?" I answer her.

"I was thinking when you come back, we should get matching tats."

"Aww, are you for real?" I smile

"Yes silly butt, I'm for real." She answers

"Okay bet baby." I grin "can I ask Keh too?" I whisper.

"I- I mean, yeah..." she answers

"Keh..." I look over at her.

"Yes?" She cuts the music down, glancing over at me briefly.

"Do you wanna get matching tattoos with Lee Lee and me?" I start. "When I come back home..."

Please don't say something to piss me off or hurt my feelings....

"I'm not opposed to the idea..." she answers

"Oh...." She always has to be difficult... whatever me and Lee can do it without her.

"Kehlani... how many bitches than got your name tatted?" Aleeya blurts

"Several... I'm not sure the exact number. Why?" Keh responds

"Damn.... that's crazy." Aleeya brows rise "I was just curious."

"I hate them..." I fume. "You should've told them not to, Kehlani...."

"I can't control what someone does with their body, I wasn't dating any of them... just fucking." She looks over at me and chuckles... but I don't see anything funny.

"Well.... Maybe you should've have fucked them like that.... if I see a thot with your name on them, they are gonna get slapped." I fold my arms.

"I don't even remember the sex...
those women didn't matter then and don't matter now Yasmin." Keh responds

"Yeah." I grumble

"Yasmin, you're too cute." Aleeya laughs

"It's not funny." I frown.