Childish

-Kehlani

-Kehlani

Yasmin has been attached at my hip, since getting to the airport. She's enjoying it but her anxiety is high. We have been experiencing slight turbulence, which has her on edge.

She almost cried when we hit the first bump. I got a scotch that I let her take a few sips of to take her edge off. I feel like it's kicking in.

"Keh... I'm cold." She looks over at me.

"Hey Alma." I call for the flight attendant.

"Yes, what can I do for you Ms. Parrish?" She walks over smirking.

"Can I have a blanket and cappuccino."

"Of course, I'll be right back with those."

"Thank you papi." Yas purrs

"You're welcome babygirl."

We have a lux section with a decent amount of privacy. It's nice an dark and our seat is built like a xl love seat and Yas is damn near on my lap. I don't mind it though, I can use the affection... because I know that once I visit my mother, she is going to do all that she can to get under my skin... dying or not, that's just the type of person she is.

"Here you go ladies." The flight attendant comes back with Yasmins blanket and cappuccino."

"Thank you." I respond.

Yasmin curls up in the blanket and sits her drink in her holder. "Here Keh, let's share... this blanket is huge and it's so fluffy and warm." She covers me up.

"Thank you Yas." I open my arm for her. She curls up like a kitten in a cocoon of warmth. I flick the tv on and put on V for Vendetta. Seems like we can never watch it fully, for one reason or the other.

"Kehlani..."

"Yes?"

"Can I touch you under the blanket?" She whispers in my ear. Her words sends a shiver down my core... before I can respond, I feel her hand rubbing over my sweats.

"Damn." I exhale, sinking lower in my seat, reclining to the perfect angle.

I'm going to end up fucking her on this plane... wouldn't be my first time having risky sex... but Yasmin needs a gag because she's loud as fuck...

I eye her as she rubs my hardening dick. She looks so turned on, I know she's wet. I enjoyed fingering her early. She was so damn wet and tight. That's one reason I don't like having my nails done.

I will definitely cut them off to fuck. I loosen my drawstring to allow Yas access. She doesn't hesitate on slipping her cool hand in my sweats, pulling me through my boxer shorts.

I keep my eyes on her, nipping the corner of my lip, to hold off my urge to moan. She slips her fingers up and down, allowing my natural lube to coat them.