Feels

-Yas

I wake at 2am and I hear Keh talking, she sounds pissed... She's not yelling but I know the tone in her voice when she's not happy..
I crawl from beneath the covers, slipping on her robe. I crack the door open, she's on the phone.

Maybe she's talking to stupid Cassidy

"You knew what it was when you agreed to it... I'm not yours exclusively... we can break it off now."

She shakes her head, sitting on the sofa...

"I told you not to get your feelings involved... you constantly want to fuck without protection... I know you want my child, join the crew... look Cas I don't think we should continue this..."

I knew it was her....

"Sex... that's the only thing we have in common... I buy you shit and fuck your brains out... there is no love on my end..." she lights up a herbal cigar. "I know how to treat you but it doesn't mean anything."

Wow Kehlani is a heartbreaker... haha Cassidy you thought you were the shit... I wish that I could see her face... she's probably crying in her feels... hehe

"You want me to do what to you?" She chuckles "you're such a slut, fine... I'll give you another chance... if at anytime I feel that you're doing too much, I'm cutting it off Cassidy... okay 9pm, bye." She hangs up.

So.... She's not cutting her off... I feel my anger coming on but I take a deep breath... I'm not gonna act like she just did... I'm living with her... so it's basically my dick... right? I have the upper hand...

I fix my angry face and step out of the bedroom. Keh looks over at me and her expression changes. "Did I wake you babygirl?" She asks

"Uhmm yea kinda... but I needed a drink anyways." I stretch

"What kinda drink?" She eyes me.

"You know you promised me a strawberry daiquiri and we haven't ate dinner yet..." I smile.

"That's true." She stands. "Hey come here."

I walk over to her and she touches my neck, I flinch because it hurts. "Damn, I didn't think your skin was that sensitive." She kisses me there.

Why does she play so much?...

"w-whyy?" I catch myself moaning.

"You're bruised up." She smirks.

"Hmm... you think?, you were attacking my neck." I roll my eyes. "You did it on purpose."

"I did... but still I didn't think you'd bruise up the way you did." She kisses my forehead. "We'll put a ice pack on it before bed."

"Okay... ima go look." I snicker

I run off to the bathroom, cutting on the lights. I pull my hair up and tilts my neck. Holy shit... and my chest...