Waves

-Yas

-Yas

I get Lee lee to come earlier since Cas will be here any minute now. I check my phone it says that Lee Lee's Uber is 11 minutes away. I'm kinda hype to see my bestie and I won't be alone when Keh and Cassidy are fucking.

Kehlani has been opening up to me kinda and I love it. I know that she said she could never love me but I don't think that's true. She might be that type that is afraid of love. I don't think her heart has ever been broken I mean look at her.

Who is she fooling... there's probably been many before me that she "cared about" and she says she's only messing with Cas and I... but how do I even know if that's true... she could be having threesomes and stuff when she's out during her "meetings". I sigh angrily

I fix my face when she looks down at me... why do I have to feel the way I do for her? It was only supposed to be bout money...

-knock knock-

I sigh loudly as Keh gets up to answer the door. She gives me a look and I grin mischievously. I'll try my hardest to behave. Remember that something is bothering Kehlani... act right and don't spaz tonight... I speak to myself mentally.

In walks Cassidy and a skin tight black mini dress. Her body puts mines to shame. I feel my insecurities creeping up. No bitch don't even you look bomb...

She tosses her hair strutting inside. She gives Kehlani exaggerated hug. "Hi papi, mmm... you smell so good and you look scrumptious." She glares over at me.

"Thanks sexy, I'm loving that dress on you." Keh eyes Cassidy.

"Hi Cassidy...." I speak loudly, interrupting Keh.

"Jas- I mean Yasmin."

She better correct herself...

"So papi, can I talk to you alone?, it's personal."

"Yea." Keh answers "Yas I'll be right back."

"Take your time..." I fake smile

Uggghhh... Keh needs to hurry and make our drinks.

I sneak to the bar and take a few shots of something I can't pronounce. It's so strong exactly how I need it to be. I grab a peach and jolt back to the sofa like a track star.

I look at me phone. Yesss Leelee is here... I jump off the sofa and run out the front door to meet her, leaving my peach behind. I press the button and get on elevator. I press myself against the glass peering out at the city. It's so pretty, watching the sunset.

When the elevator stops I go to the lobby. I see her there looking around lost. "Haii B!" I sqeaul, running over to her.

 "Haii B!" I sqeaul, running over to her