High

-Keh

Yasmin is out within minutes. I can tell that she's sleeping hard by her soft snores. I'm totally out of my element with her and the things I say to her and do even shocks me at times.

I lift her to the pillows and cover her up completely, tucking the blanket around her neck, beneath her soft curls. She sighs softly, curling her knees to her chest. I sit with her just a little longer to make sure that she's completely out.

I click on my dim countertop light for Yas... before going to my bedroom. I motion inside and see Cassidy sitting up with hell on her face. Even tough the lights are out, the moon is illuminating her facial features. I close the door behind me and sit on the bed nonchalantly... I'm use to her jealous fits of rage.

"What were you doing Kehlani?" She questions.

"Sitting in the living room, is that a problem?" I exhale, turning to face her.

"I mean, she's in there... what's really going on?" She fumes

"Cas, Yasmin... has night terrors and your obnoxious moaning woke her up."

"Good." She smirks.

"You're so damn petty..."

"It's obvious the little girl has a crush on you... I was just letting her know what a grown woman does." She pushes me on my back.

"You purposely trying to hurt Yasmin isn't going to fly." I push her off of me and turn to my side.

"Why do you care about that brat so damn much? I get you being a good samaritan and all but you don't have to do so damn much... she has a place to sleep, clothes food... all the other shit is just extra Kehlani."

"I do it because she deserves it... you're privileged ass wouldn't know about that."

She's pissing me off now...

"Okay maybe I was born into money but that doesn't make me incompetent Kehlani... look I don't want to argue... I came over to spend time with you and have some nasty sex." She lifts my hair, planting kisses on my neck. "Papi, you know how crazy I am over you."

"You're just crazy period." I sigh.

"Maybe... let me work on your orgasm now Papi." She nips my neck.

-the next morning-

-Yasmin

I wake up before Keh, so I'm bout to make us some vegan breakfast. It's such a pretty day. The sun is shining so bright and it Friday... so what more could you ask for.

I cut the music back on and pull out some potatoes, vegetables, vegan sausage and biscuits. I start chopping the potatoes. I get into what I'm doing when Keh's door opens. As soon as my smile appears it disappears when I see Cassidy.

She tosses her hair and walks over to the counter. "I see why  Kehlani has you here, you're her little maid." She smiles.

"You seem really jealous." I say as I continue to dice my potatoes.

"Please... I'm a woman, you're a child... and I think you should put on some pants." She eyes me. "It's trashy as hell to have your small ass out around someone else's woman... but you wouldn't know that since you're from the projects."

"Oh yeah?" I put the knife down and pull off my tank top. "How's this?... does my bra compliment my skin?... Kehlani helped me pick it out along with these booty shorts." I smirk.