Happy Ending

Yas

I passed out on Keh after she went down on me

I passed out on Keh after she went down on me... It felt so good and I couldn't even move after she was finally done. I feel bad that she didn't even cum... hopefully Lee was in a thottish mood and they had sex... never mind Lee is on her period...

I grab my phone and it's only 4:13 AM but we're leaving at 11am because my flights at 12 pm. So I'm bout to wake Kehlani up because I want dick before I go. It's gone be weeks prob before I get to see her again.

I dip beneath the covers. She has on a robe still so it's gonna be easy. I crawl over her legs and sneakily open up her robe. I lift her dick to me lips. She moves a little, I know that's she awake. Keh is a light sleeper, I've only ever seen her in deep sleep like one or twice.

"You needa get hard..." I squeeze her dick, kissing the tip. She moans a little and the thing twitches in my hand like magic... I kiss it again and I feel her hardening up.

"Yasmin..." I hear Kehs raspy voice, which makes me pause...

"Hmmm?" I answer like I'm innocent...

"I wanna feel your insides...." She slowly lifts the covers, looking down at me... She looks tired but so angelic and soft...

That's fine cause I'm already wet...
I be like this all the time when I first wake up.

"Okay." I smile climbing on top of her... she smiles back, slowly turning me over so that she's on top of me.

I glance over at Aleeya and she's awake looking at me. We smile at each other before my attention is redirected back to Kehlani. She pulls me in kissing me deeply. I'm consumed by her passion as she swallows my tongue.

"Kehlaaaani..." I scream as she pushes herself inside of me...

She never even warns me... it hurts but feels so good....

She continues kissing me as I try my hardest to take her fully. I tilt my head back as she pulls away from my lips, placing kisses to my neck. Her lips are so warm and soft. Her breathing is everything... it's like sex Asmr... I could cum to it.

I open my eyes when I feel another pair of lips against my neck. It's Aleeya, Keh eyes her with a poker face... before pulling her in and kissing her. Aleeya whimpers loudly, griping my arm.

I wrap my legs around Kehs waist, getting turned on even more by them kissing. "Papiiii it feels- feels soo sooo good...." I crumble, feeling my insides clench up... I'm gonna cum so hard....

She pulls away from Aleeyas lips. "No, not yet... wait for me." She instructs, slowing down a little

How did she even know I wanna gonna cum?

"Okaaay...." I nod.

"Kitten, go ahead and finish making that mark I started" Keh looks over a Lee...

"Okay." Aleeya looks so happy