Yassy

-Yasmin

I leave out the bedroom and run down the flight of  stairs

I leave out the bedroom and run down the flight of  stairs. Des is sitting on the cocaine white sectional in Kehs massive living room. I don't even look up as I go out the back door to her balcony. This big dumb ass house... ugh... this isn't even the first level...  I shoulda got on the elevator. I step to the rail looking over...  the outdoor pool is below me... Kehs place is literally in the mountains or hills... whatever same difference

"Stupid Kehlani!" I kick a empty beer can over the rail angrily  and sit on the floor. I call Lee's number hoping that she answers, She don't be answering numbers she don't know and I'm too mad to text right now. Keh is acting different with me now that Des is around... She's probably fucking her on the low... I hate Kehlani right now and I want to fight Des...

Ring... Ring.... R...... R......

"Ughhh.... Answer bit-"

"Who dis and who u calling a Bitch?!"

"Leelee it's me... I'm so mad Bro."

"Bitch, I been tryna call you, I was bout to show up to Kehlani's crib... what's wrong tho?"

"I'm in Cali and she met her bestie I think that they fuckin-"

"Hold on... hold on.. where?!" She cuts me off

"Shut up and lemme talk... California!" I yell

"Bitch... but you coulda told me you was leaving."

"I broke my phone and ima fly you out, can yo momma watch the kids?.... I need you here with me cause Keh is treating me different cause I think her and this bitch in there is fucking." I look over my shoulder "I hate her Lee lee." I feel myself tearing up in rage

"Yea..." she pauses "I'll get her to watch them... calm down Yasmin... don't do no crazy shit... you don't even know nobody out there... when you want me to come?"

"Now....." I sniffle

-Kehlani

Yasmin is being extra as fuck.... Exactly why I couldn't have left her ass unattended in St.Louis... she's making a big ass deal over nothing... I need space because seeing my mom is gonna piss me off and I'm bound to snap on Yasmin... It's a known fact that she takes my out my element... especially when she fueled on emotions and has her explosive outbursts...

It's only a matter of time that she's meets a different side of me... and the last thing I want to do is scare or hurt Yasmin... but she doesn't understand... Me needing space or alone time to her means I don't want her or I'm acting different... Vi has fucked Yasmin up so much mentally... And shit that pisses me the fuck off...

I pull my shirt and hoodie off and head downstairs. I bring my laptop with me to check emails and etc. Des has already hit up my bar.

"So that girl is on the balcony pissed." Des eyes me. "Tell me you ain't fucking her?" She passes the bottle across the glass coffee table, as I sit next to her.