CHAPTER 13 TW

Before you start reading I wanna give you a warning. This chapter includes. Alot of sensitove content like blood, kiddnaping etc. So if you don't wanna read this chapter it's okay your health is more important:)!

Y/n POV
I woke up in the dark room. I couldn't see anything. Not until I heard someone coming. Thats when I remebered. Kokichi drugged me. "Good morning sleepy head. I tried to make it as comfortable as I could." I looked around to see my surroundings. I was tied up on a chair. And my mouth was covered with a tape. He pulled it off. "Awh sorry about this nishihi." Wait I recognise this laugh. I dreamed about it few weeks ago. And like that everything connects. "So you are behind Rantaros murder?! You sick bastard!" Kokichi looked hurt by the last sentence but didn't budge. "Watch your language Y/n! You don't want me to do something stupid." I started screaming. "LET ME GOO!!!" He puts back the tape on my mouth. "I'll go get you a warm blanket it's pretty chilly here." When he comes back. He was carries a blanket, but there was something else he had. It was a knife. "Awh Y/n I was waiting for this day sooo long. I'm sorry it turned out this way but I didn't have a choice. I want all people to know that you are mine and I am yours. So I brought this. He shoved me a knife. What is he planning to do. "Luckily you are tied up so you won't resist that much. Because you are a good girl right? Nishihi." "HGNMMMHHMMM!" Kokichi giggled. "Sorry I forgot about the tape. You can scream all you want nobody will hear you here. Besides I love to listen this beautiful voice of yours." Tears started coming up. "W-why are you doing this??!" He came closer and whisperes. "Because I love you." He licks the tears that fell down my cheeks. "Ahh~ I love the taste. Don't you feel closer to me Y/n? If not you soon will." He grabbed a knife from the floor and took his shirt of. "What are you going to do??" He started carving my name on his chest. He did seem in pain but didn't even complain about it. He was looking at me with his crazy face. "Awh don't feel left out honey you are next." I started screaming. "No don't come ANY closer. Please STOP!" But to late. He was already carving his name on my arm. "Promise you will never leave me Y/n I love you really much. You are getting to know me better now. Like I know you! Nishihihi." He looked at me with his eyes glowing with happines. "What do you mean by knowing everything about me." He started laughing. He shrugged with his arms. And finnaly finished with it. It hurts like hell. I can feel the blood falling out of the places where the knife was. "Don't worry about the mess Y/n I'll clean it up." He starts licking the blood. This.. this is disturbing. He stood up and grabbed a bottle of water. "Here drink up you must be tired after all this. He put a bottle on my mouth. But I didn't drink it. "Fuck you, I won't drink this." His eyes darkened. "Don't mess with me Y/n I know what's good for you. NOW DRINK UP!" But I didn't budge. I won't give myself to him. Even if it kills me. He grabbed my lips. And opened my mouth. He put his fingers in my mouth so there was a way to put a water in my mouth. What a sick bastard. After he was done. He left the room. But after 5 minutes he came back. He was carrying a mattress. "Did you think I was gone leave? HAH I am staying here FOREVER. He puts the mattress on the floor next to the chair. "We are gonna sleep here honey." Hell no. I speak with a cold tone. "I rather spend the night on this chair. Than on the mattress with you." Kokichi started laughing. How can he be laughing. Is he serious? He presses a kiss on my cheek. "You are still brave as always. But I didn't ask you if you wanna sleep with me on the mattress you WILL sleep with me on the mattress. He picked me up and put me on it.  And like it was any normal couple spending the night together he laid me down and cuddle me and feel asleep. But I couldn't sleep of course.

Minutes felt like hours, hours felt like days and days felt like years. I guess Kokichi was right. Maybe I really don't have a chance of escaping.

Shuichis POV
2 weeks passed by and there was no sound of Kokichi or Y/n. Which makes me anxious. Kokichi didn't answer when I came to his house nor did Y/n. But after this long I started to suspect there is something other than just ignoring. There is probably included the dissaperence. After a day or two I got an allowance to search Y/n's and Kokichis house. Y/n's parents were upset and worried. When it was approved that Y/n might be kiddnaped. But as soon as I walked into Kokichis house I felt sick. The house gave of a weird smell of rotting bodies. How many people did he kill. Did he kill more than just Rantaro? But that wasn't just it. When I entered his room I saw atleast a milion pictures of Y/n. Each of them different. But they don't look like they were taken with her knowing it. Now I knew who is behind all this. I searched the room more. And thats when I found a box under his bed. I opened it. There was picture of his parents and him. And a bunch of newspaper that included the tittle: A horrible accident where child kills his own parents. I connected the dots. I knew where I had to go. To the house where Kokichi used to live. When I got there chills went down my spine. I looked around the house when I noticed an open window. I jumped through the window and entered the room that looked like kitchen. I explored the house when I heard footsteps. And then I heard. Him. But he quickly left and went back down stairs. I followed him. And thats when I saw Y/n. She was hurt, vissibly in pain and scared. I noticed she had Kokichis name on her left arm. I count to 10 and themn I speak. "Kokichi you are arrested for a murder and kiddnaping of a girl." Kokichi turned around. I couldn't even recognise him anymore. "Awhh look honey we have a guest. I knew you will show up eventually." I didn't even look at him anymore I turned to Y/n. "It's gonna be over soon I promise." She starts crying. Poor dear she must have bree through alot. I ran at Kokichi to put him down. But before I knew it the knife was flying at me. But luckily I dodged it.

Kokichis POV
"You bastard. YOU WON'T TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME YOU UNDERSTAND!!?" Shuichi didn't looked scared. I'll show you what it means not to mess with me. I jumped at him and we started fighting. He was stronger than I thought. Fuck I can't lose not after all I did. "Give up Kokichi your time is up." But I didn't stop. I saw that knife wasn't laying to far from a reach of my hand. I tried to grab it without getting Shuichis attention. Shuichi punched me on the head. I closed my eyes. I.. I guess it's over.

Shuichis POV
I ran up to Y/n and untied her. She hugged me shaking in terror. "I am so sorry Y/n I should have known. I should have figured it out sooner." Y/n looked at me "It's okay Shuichi it's not your fault." She closes her eyes and gives me a hug. But after a second or two I feel a sharp pain in my chest. I fall down to my knees. And that's when I see Kokichi. I thought I knocked him out!

Y/n POV
"NO SHUICHI!" I grabbed Kokichis hand and  try to pull him away, but he doesn't stop. He looks at me deadly in the eyes. "How many times do I have to tell you that you are mine got it?!" He doesn't stop stabbing Shuichi. I start to cry. "I'd rather die than look at your face ever again!" After this sentence. Kokichi frezzes. He doesn't look at me.

Kokichis POV
I hold onto the knife tighter. "So thats what you want?" Before she responds. I jump at her and start stabbing her. And in few hours she stops breathing. I look at the mess I've done. STUPID STUPID STUPID. But now she will be forever mine right? I cleaned out the mess of the Shuichi. But I left Y/n's body where it was. I few weeks passes and I catch myself being happy again. That is all I ever wanted from you Y/n. To live with you forever happily ever after.

This is the end. I hope you enjoyed the progress of the story really. If you want any other stories based of dr please give some suggestions in the comments. And as always I love you all and I wish you all happy new year!❤️🥰👾🤍