CHAPTER 8

Y/n POV
I woke up at the sound of an alarm. When I opened my eyes I saw that Shuichi was sleeping next to me. He was gently holding my hand. I blushed at the thought of Shuichi actually holding my hand. I turned off the alarm and woke him up. "Morning sleepyhead." Shuichi jumped. I must have scared him a little bit. "H-huh? W-what are you doing in my room?" I giggled. "You are in my room dummie." he looked around and he realised I was telling the truth. He looked at the watch he was wearing. "You should get ready, I'll be waiting for you outside." He left the room and closed the door like as everybody should. I got ready, locked the door and stepped outside. Shuichi was waiting outside as he said he would. "Don't you need a backbag for school?" Shuichi looked at me. "Well yea.. But I am going to school just because I need to get some information about Rantaro from the teachers and the other classmates. I won't actually be in class so I don't need it." I got the chills. Everytime we talk about Rantaro I just get this weird feeling. "Oh.." He tried to comfort me the best way he could. But he couldn't stop the guilt I had. When we arrived to school our ways parted. Right then Miu came up to me. "Bitch who do you think you are to ignore me?" I looked at her suprised huh? what is she talking about? Oh.. "Miu I am sorry my phone died and something strange happened I felt like I was being watched.." Miu looked even more pissed. "Stop with this shitty excuses Y/n, we aren't even talking that much. You are always around that dumbass Kokichi and Shuichi. Can't you give me some of the attention. You know what forget it. You should find yourself another best friend I'm done." I felt tears entering my eyes. "No! Miu wait please!" But it was too late.. She was gone. I didn't even feel like going to class anymore. I sighed and entered the school.

Kokichis POV
I was just walking to the lockers when I saw her. She.. she looked sad. Whats wrong?? Who hurt her?? I ran up to her. "Y/n are you okay?" I immidietly hugged her without even asking her. She hugged me back and just started crying. "Why? Why can't I be a better person? I feel scared and alone.." Awh she is going through too much. "Who made you cry Y/n?" Y/n looked at me. "Me and Miu just had a fight nothing to worry about, I'll be fine and we will be fine. Everything is gonna be okay." She tried to smile the best way to look that she is okay. But I know when people lie. I am the best liar after all. I'm that good that nobody even realised it. The bell interupted our momment. Y/n spoke. "I'll be heading to class. Maybe we see each other after school kay?" Huh what is she talking about."what about lunch?" She replied. "I have an important phone call to take." I nodded. And like that we went to our class.

Shuichis POV
"Yes, yes. Thank you for this documents. I'll return them as soon as we are done with them." The principal smiled and said. "Don't worry take your time. I am really proud of you for taking this case it must be hard as a high school student isn't it?" I replied. "Not really its like a talent really.." I nodded her goodbye and left the office. So obviously the murder happened during the night. I would say between 1-3am I am not really sure. But I don't have any important evidence since the body wasn't found. But we found a wallet. It must have fallen out of his pocket. While they were walking out of the club. Dang it. It fell down too quickly. I promised Y/n to solve this case. But right now it's not looking that good.

Miu's POV
"May I go to the bathroom?" The teacher nodded. As I was walking out of the classroom I could feel Y/n's eyes on me. I know I did her dirty. Maybe I'll apologise later.. But I really do miss her. I should have told her that in the normal tone.. Right before I entered the bathroom I felt someone grabbing me by the neck. And before I knew it the bag was in my face.

??? POV
I couldn't help myself. I had to get this anger out. She deserved it anyway. I hit her as much as I could. Until a little bit of blood started to come out. Then I stopped. I think she had enough. I ran away as fast as I could.

Y/n POV
Where the hell is Miu. She didn't come back for like 15 minutes. Is she skipping? "May I go to the bathroom and check if Miu is okay?" The teacher spoke. "Ugh fine, but be quick." I left the classroom and went to the nearest bathroom. And then I saw her.. She had a lot of bruises and her head was covered with a plastic bag. But.. She wasn't moving.. I ran up to her screaming. "Omg.. MIU ARE YOU OKAY?" I took the bag from her head. She wasn't awake. But thank god, she was still breathing. I pulled her up and carried her to the nurses office. She wasn't that heavy as I thought she would be. On my way to the nurses office Kokichi passed by. He helped me carry her there. He looked worried asweel. He is caring even after she was so mean to him. The nurse noticed us and came to help. We left Miu alone with the nurse and after 30 minutes she let us back in. And Miu was awake.

I hope u liked the chapter. I tried my best. I'm sorry if its a little bit weird but I am really tired since I don't sleep much last past few days. Anyways thank you all for reading this story so far I love you all and I hope you are all okay❤️❤️