Sogeking!/Making Chaos in Enies Lobby/Let me die?

Mulai dari awal

Mozu/Kiwi: "Isn't that the long-nosed guy who was arrested along with our Bro?"

Chimney: "It's that guy we met at the shift station."

Luffy: "We're counting on you!" He extended his hand.

Sogeking: "Okay!" He shook hands with Luffy.

Chopper: "Autograph please!!" He handed Sogeking a small whiteboard with a marker.

Luffy: "So, where'd Usopp go?"

Sogeking: "He's safe. So don't worry about him. He told me that saving Robin is my top priority, and then left."

Luffy: "Oh, I see!"

Chopper: "Oh! Oh! Where's sniper island?!"

Sogeking: "Yeah. It's...

♪ I was born on... 

... in your... hearts.

♪ ... the island... ♪

Chopper: *Eyes sparkling* "Our..."

Y/N: *Eyes sparkling* "...hearts!"

Sogeking: 

♪...of snipers... ♪

Nami: "Where's that?!

Sanji: "Nami-san..."

Nami: "What is it, Sanji-kun?"

Sanji: "And all you idiots here with Nami-san..."

Luffy, Chopper and Y/N stopped singing, since they were learning Sogeking's song.

Sanji: "Before we go rescue Robin-chan, let me tell you one thing. "

When Sanji, Sogeking were on the train.

M. Blueno: "That Buster call is indeed the problem. Many years ago, an island ceased to exist. Five vice admirals and ten battleships... To that woman who witnessed their overwhelming military power, Buster Call is an inexpungible nightmare. If the terror planted in her heart during her childhood is directed towards her friends, she can no longer have the spirit to resist us."

M. Sanji: "Don't tell me... you're doing this knowing all that..."

M. Blueno: "Of course."

Sanji: "So, CP9 is taking advantage of the roof cause of Robin-chan's vulnerability. It's not that I'm trying to make excuses for not being able to get her back. But even if we march into our enemy's territory, it doesn't necessarily mean that she'll let us help her."

Luffy: "I don't care!! I won't forgive them!!" He yelled comically angry.

Chopper: "WOOOOO!!" He screamed with Luffy's same energy.

Luffy: "Robin, that stupid--!"

Nami: "Why Robin?!" She bonked Luffy.

Luffy: "Why not?! Why the heck doesn't she want us to come rescue her?!"

Nami: "She's suffering thinking about what might happen to us after she's rescued!"

Luffy: "Who cares about that?! If we don't do anything, she'll be killed, right?! There's no way she wants to die, so we'll rescue her!"