#26

(Jay's P.O.V):Today has been such a hectic day,nothing but endless paper work and reports to finish up for upcoming meetings can this day just end already?

As I continued to do my work I heard a knock at the door distracting me from my focus,I swear this better be something important.

Jay:"Yeah come in!He said loudly after letting out a frustrated sigh."

Lady:"Mr.Park we have some bad news!She entered the office frantically."

Jay:What's going on?

Lady:It's about your mother Mrs.Park one of our male employees tried to-

Jay:What where is she?!

Lady:In her office Sir!

That's all she had to say before I rushed out of my office,I'm gonna get to the bottom of this and find out who was responsible for hurting my mom.

I entered the office to see her sitting traumatized at her desk,I quickly ran to her aid and no sooner when I called out for her in concern is when she noticed I was there.

Jay:Mom?!

Mom:"Hi S-Sweetie,she said in a tearful tone."

Jay:What happened?

Mom:For 34 years working in this company I never had to endure this kind of treatment,
because your father was always by my side and everyone knew who I belonged to.

B-But now that he's gone the respect I thought I had here is gone,and now I'm just an easy target for single men to prey on!

It doesn't matter that I'm the wife of a CEO,it doesn't matter how hard I worked to build this company I'm just another inferior to them!

Jay:Mom calm down please tell me what just happened?!

Before my mom could speak the same assistant entered into the office worried and concerned about her state.

Since my mom was too traumatized to answer my question,I turned to that lady to ask her what's going on hoping she can give me some answers.

Lady:"Mrs.Park are you ok?She asked in concern."

Jay:What happened who hurt my mom?

Lady:It was a man by the name of George Kang,apparently he's had eyes on your mother since he started working here.

So he not only touched her inappropriately,he got angry and slapped her in the face when she rejected his advances.

He didn't go away until I intervened and stopped him from hurting her any further.

Jay:Is that all that happened?

Lady:Yes Sir.

Jay:Tell George to meet me at my office at 4 tell him I wanna discuss some important things with him don't mention anything we just talked about here got it?

Lady:Yes Sir got it.

Jay:Thank you now can you give us a minute please?

Lady:"Sure,she said before leaving the office."

After she left I went over to comfort my mom and tell her everything was gonna be alright,I didn't wanna share with her how angry I really was right now because then she'll convince me not to do what I'm about to do.

If this dude thinks he can just do what he did and get away with it he's got another thing coming,I'm gonna have to show people here what happens when you cross our family.