#20

(Sasha's P.O.V):I kept screaming help over and over again until it irritated Harry,he was dragging me to the front of the house by my arm making sure to tighten the grip every time to the point where it might even leave a bruise.

I was hoping someone would hear me but I don't think it's any use,I'm far away from the door and I'm shaking right now knowing what's gonna happen to me if he gets me
in that car.

So I used my last desperate attempt to resist and fight back,and I started punching him repeatedly with my right fist which was luckily my strongest hand.

I made sure to get his face his head and any vulnerable spot on his body,I continued to do it making him frustrated because I was becoming even more difficult to handle.

Harry:"Yo calm down you crazy bitch!He shouted while getting beat up."

Sasha:"Let go of me you fucking bastard!She shouted crazily while punching him like a mad woman."

Harry:Stop it!

(Jay's P.O.V):I heard the screaming once
and I kept hearing it over and over again,I knew I should've made Sasha come inside with me cause I can't trust these two faced people for nothing.

Mom:"What's that noise out there?She asked in curiosity."

Jay:"I'll be right back Mom,he said before running away."

Mom:Jae-beom what's happening where are you going?!

I didn't have time to answer my mother I just had to go outside and find Sasha,because she wouldn't be out there screaming like that for no reason unless something happened.

When I went to the backyard she was nowhere to be found which made me panic,so I started shouting and calling her name hoping that the worst nightmare didn't happen.

Jay:"Sasha!He shouted her name repeatedly."

(Sasha's P.O.V):I kept fighting Harry off but nothing was working he refused to let me go,it even got to the point where he slammed my body against the car and started strangling my neck.

While suffocating for air I watched as his face was red from anger,and if it were physically possible it looked like his head was about to explode any minute now.

Harry:Now I had enough you move one more time and I'm snapping your fucking neck do you hear me?!

Now promise me are you gonna be a good girl huh?!

Sasha:"Y-Yes!She said while chocking and tearing up in fear."

He started letting go of my neck slowly and when he did,we heard a loud voice shouting
my name which gave me hope that I'd be saved so without hesitation I made the last fighting attempt by lifting up my right knee.

And when he least expected it I used that
knee to strike him in the balls,while he was distracted by the pain I took advantage of the situation and ran away as fast as I can leaving him to groan painfully as he hurled curse words at me.

I ran to the direction of the back yard where
we were before he dragged me to the front,and there waiting for me was Jay so I wasted no time and ran to him.

Jay:Hey what just happe-