#2

(Sasha's P.O.V):I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing,I checked to see who could be contacting me with still half sleep eyes and saw that I got a text from one of my friends asking me if I'm coming to work to not.

At first I was confused as to why they would ask me that question,until I looked at the time on my phone and jumped out of the bed rushing to the bathroom.

Can't believe I'm gonna be late for work,I should've remembered to turn on my alarm
but thankfully my boss isn't a super strict
guy and I'm not usually late all the time anyway.

So I should be good hopefully,once I finished taking a shower and doing the rest of my morning routine I picked out an outfit to
wear fixed my hair that's styled in long dreads and did my make up.

Look:

Now that I'm dressed and ready to go,I grabbed a piece of fruit having no time for breakfast and went to the garage to get my motorcycle

Why a motorcycle you ask instead of just driving a car to work like everyone else,maybe it's because I always preferred motorcycles over cars weird right?

After opening the garage door I get on my motorcycle put on my helmet and drove off to work.

While I'm driving let me tell you more about myself,my name is Sasha Martin I'm 23 years old and I've always been seen as kinda different from other girls my age.

How different well I've always been perceived as weird or being the quote on quote oreo,
because I'm a black girl who enjoys rock
music and dresses alternative.

But I could care less about the criticism I get,I just continue to keep being my weird punk rock dorky self and on the bright side I have three best friends named Willow,Quinn,and Thomas who share the same passion as I do.

After fifteen minutes of riding I finally arrived at my job,I work as a sales associate at a Guitar Center shop it's a cool job that I enjoy and it's even more enjoyable because I'm working with my best friends and I have a crush on the boss.

And speaking of the boss here he is Christian Tan,my crush and in my mind my future husband but too bad he already has a girlfriend.

Christian:Sasha you're late today is everything alright?

Sasha:U-Uh yeah I accidentally over slept,but I promise it won't happen again.

Christian:Sasha I like you a lot as an employee and I would hate to fire you,so
please don't let it happen again ok?

Sasha:"Yes Sir I'll get to work now,she said before walking away to her work station."

I go to my work station,and see my friends who turned their attention over to me once they saw me coming towards them.