#11

(Sasha's P.O.V):We all sat at the dinner
table waiting for the food to be served,I feel awkward in this environment with everyone smiling laughing and talking as they celebrate the start of my miserable life I hate it.

All I want is to leave this place so bad,but there's nothing I can do about it this will be
my life from now on.

Dad:So before we eat everyone let's discuss some plans about the wedding.

Mrs.Park:Oh yes that'll be great now what theme should we really go for?

Mom:I don't know it's up to the kids what they want.

Jay:Just make it traditional yet simple we don't need to go all out.

Mom:Ok Sasha what do you think baby?

Sasha:"What he just said,she said blankly after letting out a sigh."

Mom:Ok then simple and traditional it is.

Dad:And if I remember correctly Jae-beom requested for the wedding to be private,so we're gonna have to pick out a private
location to have the ceremony.

Along with reserved invites and guests,which means only friends and family are invited and it can't be more than thirty people.

Mom:Ok and as for bridesmaids and groomsmen,you can only choose a maximum of four people.

Jay:That won't be a problem for me,and I'm also gonna choose a best man out of the four groomsmen I pick.

Mom:Ok that sounds great,and I'm pretty
sure Sasha's gonna choose her friends to be the bridesmaids and I can ask two of her cousins if they wanna join.

Dad:Sounds good so when do you think we should have this wedding?

Mrs.Park:Well our kids are asking for a rather small simple wedding,so I think the wedding should be at least two weeks from now.

I was shocked when I heard Mrs.Park say
two weeks,there shouldn't be a rush to have a  wedding that soon.

Weddings usually take a month or more to plan out but how can you plan a wedding in under two weeks?!

Dad:Alright then two weeks it is.

Maid:Excuse me Sir Mam I don't mean to interrupt your conversation,but dinner is
ready to be served.

Dad:Alright bring it right in we're all ready to eat.

The maids start to bring the food in and put the appetizing dishes on the table right in front of us,I hate that this is the only time that I don't have much of an appetite especially with the food this delicious.

And the loss of appetite has nothing to do with how hungry I am,but rather what mood that I'm in right now.