#15

(Sasha's P.O.V):Today is the day I was not looking forward to,the day where I walk down the isle and tie the knot with the man I don't love.

Your wedding day is suppose to be the happiest day of your life,but not for me instead it's the total opposite it's the start of my life turning upside down and not in a good way.

Lady:"There you go you're done,she said with a smile as she finished with her hair and make up."

Quinn:Wow Sasha you look so pretty!

Willow:I can't even recognize you who are you again?

Desiree:Ehh she look aight but not all that.

Ava:"Shut up Desiree,she said annoyed at her sister."

Desiree:Make me little girl.

Ava:Keep it up and I'll beat yo ass just like Sasha did earlier.

Desiree:"I would love to see you try,she said with a smirk."

In case you're wondering what she's talking about,yes Desiree and I had a fight a couple
of hours ago because she pissed me off by purposely dropping my phone in the toilet.

But that's what happens when you have to say in the same room with someone you hate for five hours straight.

Willow:Come on guys that's enough it's not the right time to fight,Sasha don't listen to Desiree you look great.

Sasha:Thanks Willow.

Desiree:Aww look at here the little ugly white washed girl bout to go down the isle,but just know this bitch it ain't too late for me to steal yo man.

Sasha:"Like I give a shit,she said rolling her eyes in annoyance."

Desiree:Oh you will when he's with me you can't always get what you want forever Sasha,
reality is more than just your little rich ass life and if you don't know that by now then get a clue.

Sasha:Sure I will when you get one.

I rolled my eyes at Desiree not in the mood to fight with her again,I already let her provoke me once I'm not gonna let her do it again.

Desiree:"Hmm well I hope you get this
clue you betta watch Jay cause at the end of
the day instead of going down the isle he might be in my bed.

Sasha:Well be my guest and go right ahead,
you'll be doing me a favor so that I won't have to marry him.

Desiree:Hmm I plan to boo.

Just as we ended our conversation I never wanted to have in the first place,Willow's mom entered the room to check on us.

Jada:Hey girls you all look so beautiful is everyone ready?

Willow:"Yeah Mom we're ready,she said with a reassuring smile."

Jada:Ok good and-

She was about to complete her sentence,but as soon as she looked at me she was amazed by the view in front of her I know I look beautiful but didn't know I looked this good.

Sasha: