#14

(Jay's P.O.V):We were all in the dressing room trying on our suits,and I looked in the mirror letting out a big sigh still baffled over the fact that this is even happening.

Before I stopped believing in falling in love,
I used to have dreams of what my wedding would be like and how my ideal dream girl would be like as well.

But they're called dreams for a reason because not every dream is meant to come true,and reality will always be stronger than fantasy just goes to show you destiny is an unpredictable bitch.

Mom:"Jae-beom sweetie is everything alright in there?She asked from outside of the dressing stall."

Jay:Yeah I'm good Mom.

Mom:Ok have you finished trying on the suit yet?

Jay:Yeah.

Mom:Well then come on out so we can see it please.

Jay:Ok.

I took a deep sigh before stepping out of the dressing stall with all eyes on me,being amazed at how I look in my wedding suit and my mom admiring this moment in awe because after all it's her moment that she created for me.

Mom:"Aww look at my boy it seems like just yesterday I was changing your diapers now you're getting married,she said while tearing in joy."

Jay:"Mom you didn't have to mention the diaper part,he said in embarrassment."

Simon:Oh come on Jay it's fine,we all started off in diapers at the beginning of our lives nothing to be embarrassed about.

Loco:Yeah Simon you've got a point there.

Cha Cha:Well the suit looks dope you planning on buying it or do you wanna look
for another one?

Jay:Nah I'll get this one.

Cha Cha:"Good choice my man,he said while patting him on his shoulder."

Before we could go back in the stall and change back into our clothes,we saw the girls come out of the stall in their dresses.

And that's all the girls except for Sasha of course,who still probably hasn't even picked out her dress yet.

Mrs.Martin:"Wow you girls look beautiful,
she said in awe."

Jada:Yes so Willow what do you think do you think you can wear this dress?

Willow:Sure I don't mind it's not bad.

Quinn:"Yeah it's not something I'd usually wear but I like that it's tight and shows our figures,she said happily."

Mrs.Martin:I'm glad you love it Quinn,but also since we wanna keep this wedding as formal as possible I think you should find a hairstyle that'll suit your dress.

Quinn:Oh that won't be a problem I'll just wear a wig,I have plenty of cute ones I can
find that'll go perfect for this dress.

Desiree:"So what do you guys think of our dresses?She asked with a smile while twirling herself around slowly to show off her body."

I knew what she was trying to do and she was hoping we'd notice,the rest of us peeped it too except for our mothers who were oblivious of how nasty this girl is it's hard to believe that family members like this even exist.

But then again when I look at Ji-young and how toxic he is towards his younger brothers,
especially towards Loco and Sik it's definitely not a theory I'd ever doubt.