CONTRACT AND RULES

Mulai dari awal

I, the slave consciously agree to go through a permanent birth control after my first delivery, for the child to remain my only blood child.

I, the slave accept all the terms and conditions will apply , if any way my first pregnancy may fertilise more than one child.

I, the slave sign this contract.

***

MARRIAGE CONTRACT

He, RANDHIR SINGH RAIZADA agrees to marry Her, AAROHI MALHOTRA, legally, in exchange of USD$100 million.

In regard of this monetary investment Her, AAROHI MALHOTRA obliges to devote her love, respect, significance, sex and fertility to her RANDHIR SINGH RAIZADA.

MR. RANDHIR SINGH RAIZADA and MS. AAROHI MALHOTRA vow to be husband and wife, to be together ; for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish till death.

I, the slave agree to be my Owner, my Masters wedded; legal wife.

I, the Owner sign this contract.

I, the slave sign this contract.

***
COLLAR RULES

I, THE SLAVE will wear my Owner, my Master's given collar.

I, THE SLAVE will wear other given jewels given by my Owner, my Master which are/will be : nuptial ring and necklace, thumb pricing ring and social collar.

I, THE SLAVE is expected to change my collar at the time of leaving my Owner, my Master's house and change back into it the first thing when I arrive back, I, THE SLAVE will fulfill the requirements.

I, THE SLAVE will always take care of my jewellery and in case of losing them accepts all actions of my Owner, my Master.

I,THE SLAVE signs this.

...

MOTHERHOOD AND SLAVERY CONTRACT

THIS CONTRACT CONTINUES THE PREVIOUS TERMS AND CLAUSES OF THE SLAVERY CONTACT.

THIS CONTRACT IS MADE TO CONTRAST THE SLAVE'S MOTHERHOOD OBLIGATION FOR THE NEXT 17 YEAR AND SLAVERY OBLIGATIONS, BOTH TO THE OWNER, THE MASTER.
(beginning from the day and time of the birth of the child to correct :
Six thousand, Two hundred and Nine days ; 6209 days over the next 17 calendar years)

THE SLAVE, is henceforth to excel in both its duties as the mother and the slave to the Owner.

THE SLAVE, is now a full-time caregiver mother to its Owner's child and sex slave to its Owner.

THE SLAVE, at 8.00 pm after putting the child to sleep for the day and handover her duties to a nanny , only for the night, will be at the Owner's mercy.

THE SLAVE, is relieved of it's cleaning duties from the bedroom, bathroom, home office of the master to just the sex dungeon. It is still expected to cook for its Owner, and it's Owner's child.

THE SLAVE, is not allowed to leave the premises of the house for any corporate work. THE SLAVE, will here on work-from-home for the first three years it's Owners child's life.

THE SLAVE, will have her main focus through day 7.00 am to 7.00 pm in the evening on it's Owner's child and fulfill all facets of the childs development.

THE SLAVE, will continue its lifelong service hours to its Owner, its Master for 8.5 hours through the night from 8.00 pm to 6.30 am in the morning. For this time period the Owner, the Master has hired a nanny and governess to support it slaves services.