Battle of Los Angeles

Start from the beginning

Jimmy: Yeah. I'm a friend of Bobbi's.

He saw a sentry land behind Kate.

Jimmy: DUCK!

Kate got down just as Jimmy fired a powerful repulsor blast at the sentry, destroying it.

Kate: Thanks.

Jimmy: Don't mention it. You need a way down?

Kate: Yeah.

Jimmy: Okay. Hang on.

He grabs Kate before flying back towards the ground.

Meanwhile

Aaron saw a group of sentries surrounding a bus full of civilians. Without hesitation, he destroyed each of them with one punch using his speed.

A couple more sentries approached, but America appeared out of a portal and punching one of them into the other, destroying them both.

Aaron: (to America) Nice work, kid.

America: Thanks.

Aaron pulled the bus doors open to let the civilians get out.

America opened a portal to a nearby building as Aaron escorted them through it before running off.

Meanwhile

Back at Grand Park, Bobbi, Yelena, Shang-Chi, and Hope kept fighting any approaching sentries with their weapons.

Bobbi stabbed one in the head with one of her batons.

Yelena shot two with her pistols.

Hope shrunk down, flew towards a sentry, grew back, and kicked it in the head, decapitating it.

Shang-Chi used his Rings as whips as he swung at three sentries, destroying them.

Meanwhile

After dropping Kate off at the ground, Jimmy flew towards the ship. He knew he couldn't get inside or even close, so he settled with scanning it from afar.

Jimmy: GAZ, tell me about this ship.

GAZ: The ship has a self-sustaining manufacturing mechanism. It is currently creating more sentries at a commensurate rate.

Jimmy: So for every sentry we destroy...

GAZ: Another takes its place. However, they are remotely powered and controlled by a central console deep within the ship. But it is the most heavily guarded section of the ship.

Jimmy: Crap. What about the machine?

GAZ: The transportation machine is powered by an unknown power source. It is currently out of power, since it has been used to transport the ship.

Meanwhile

Gwen and Charlotte were swinging side-by-side around the city, taking out sentries on the ground and in the sky using their gadgets.

Jimmy: (on comms) Everyone rendezvous in Grand Park.

Meanwhile

Yelena, Bobbi, Hope, and Shang-Chi were still fighting sentries in Grand Park when Aaron and America showed up and helped them. They were later joined by Jennifer, Scott (who shrunk back to regular size), Gwen, Charlotte, Kate, and then Jimmy.