He Listened (shy pt.2)

Vinnie pov

Me and yn have become really close, she opened up to me finally and told me why she had been so shy knowing me for so long. her father was emotionally abusive and her mother never thought she was good enough. anytime she opened her mouth someone was always there to shut her down. i felt so much sympathy for her. she told me she was fine now not living with them but i can tell she is still very much insecure on talking and totally anti - social.

y/n pov

I told Vinnie my story about my mom and dad surprisingly he understood, but the most important thing was he listened. the main part for my shyness was people constantly shut me down and cut me off but not vinnie. he listened.

Early this morning i woke up washed my face and put a light coat of mascara on. just so i didn't look nearly dead as usual. i walked downstairs made a quick coffee not forgetting my cutie.(the orange) I sat out side on my favorite chair looking out at the view. i wrote in my journal about how i hoped my day went. Right before i closed my journal i heard soft footsteps behind me, "morning" vinnie said in a deep raspy morning voice. "morning how'd you sleep?" i said fully closing my journal turning towards him. "good hbu?" he replied smiling " amazing dude i just shaved my legs for like grossly first time this week." i laughed showing him my legs, "nice i took the longest shower of my life before i went to bed. i don't know if that compares to shaving legs or not but i felt pretty good." he laughed back. "cutie?" i asked handing him two slices "ah hell yeah." he said taking the two slices from my hand. "so make breakfast with me?" he asked standing up, "for sure im starving." i said grabbing my coffee and journal walking with vinnie into the kitchen.

Vinnie's Pov

As we walked into the kitchen i cooked toast while yn cooked eggs and sausage. as i wait for the toast to finish i sat next to the stove talking to yn, "so plan for the day madam?" i question looking at her. "mmm i don't know how about a chill day theres nothing on my schedule." she says looking back up at me "yes thank god i feel so lazy today." i sighed in relief as she giggles, "cool well get a plait." she said moving the eggs and sausage off of the hot eye. i handed her two plaits holding one and handing her the other. she places a small portion of eggs and sausage on hers with a half slice if toast. she places her one hand on my finger, i noticed how small her hand was as my finger was nearly larger then her while hand. she places a linger portion of eggs and sausage on my plait with 2 and her other half on my plait. we walked up to my room as usual to sit and watch anime while Hera tries to eat our food.

Y/Ns pov

after we ate our food we placed the plaits on vinnie's desk. "ooo okay it's going to sound weird but-" i cut him off "oh god just spit it out." i laughed looking back at him, "can i please mess with your hair i always used to do it to my mom." he laughed at his memories, "sure i don't care." i shrugged, "yes!" he examined happily. Vinnie's combed through my hair with his fingers then began slowly braiding it. "dude sit up straight you look like your have scoliosis." he jokingly said. "bro my back hurts." i wined "Jesus here." he said grabbing a pillow and placing it on his lap, "lean back home dog." i did as told leaning back into the pillow as he continued the braid. "ta-dah!" he finished "o take a picture i wanna see." i said eager to see the final product. he took a quick photo showing it to me "wait why is it actually so good. i sit up taking his phone looking at the braid. "i know right i told you i used to fuck with my moms hair." we laughed together. We looked back at the tv for a moment then i non hesitatingly leaned back onto vinnie's lap.

Vinnies pov

As yn leaned back onto my lap i thought of how far we had come in friendship. she rolled onto her side getting a better angle of the tv slowly falling back to sleep. i covered her with a blanket not darning to leave. i smiled looking at her beautiful facial features kissing her forehead then watching her smile, "you little shit." i blatantly said laughing at her fake sleep. she giggle back peering her eyes back up at me. "gotcha." she pointed at me poking me gently in the cheek. "dont think i wont do it again.." i side eye her. "good." she smiled closing her eyes again.

A/N

PART TWO MFS! Kind bad ngl but ill get better maybe. 🤷‍♀️

Word count : 869