☺︎︎ . 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖

TW: Depressing & Mention
of family problems.

}. .{

Y/N POV-

11: 30 pm
As I finish up my night routine, washing my face, showering, brushing my teeth, things like that. I climbed into my bed letting out a long sigh of relief. Turning off my lamp off on my nightstand ready to fall into a deep sleep.

1:27 am
I wake up to a faint knock on my door, "Who is it?" i said in my very tired raspy voice, "M-Me." i heard someone say, it sounded like my best friend, Vinnie. We were very close. Practically family we spent so much time together.

" V?" i called out into the darkness furrowing my eyebrows. i see my door open slowly revealing Vinnies face. it was sad, puffy from tears, he looked so...tired. But on the inside. His nose and eyes were red and irritated, his bright smile that he always had on looked as if it hadn't been shown in decades. i didn't understand.

"Can i c-come in please?" he asked hesitantly. "Of course come here." i said moving back the covers on the other side on my bed, patting the empty spot for him to sit on it. He opened the door fully closing it after he fully entered my room. He walked over to my bed side and slowly climbed it, i pulled the sheets over his weak body and hugged him.

"What's up V? What's wrong?" i asked, "I have just been so... depressed lately, nothings fun, I- i don't wanna get up in the mornings. i just wanna sit in my room and play video games." he said letting out a soft sob." Oh vin... i'm sorry, i know it's hard here. Having to make content for tiktok, insta, even twitch. It's so demanding and stressful.

All the meetings and phone calls get so annoying... " i trailed off, "Exactly and your the only person that gets me with that... you know understanding me." he said quietly. "y/n?" "Yes Vinnie?" i replied looking at him laying next to me. "can we... Never mind that would be dumb." he said breaking eye contact looking at the ceiling.

"No it's not, you can tell me or ask me. i don't mind." i said honestly. " well can we c-c-cuddle?" he said looking at me. "Oh yeah sure ." i said surprised. "Here," i said hugging him pulling him down with me so he was on top of me. his head hovered above my breast, "Hi uhh should- can-" he stuttered , "Vincent lay you head down it's just boobs." i laughed and so did he.

"Sorry for waking you up so late. i know i'm annoying and you can tell me to leave when ever." he told me, "V you come to me when ever you need me. i will be there." i smiled and i felt him smile to into my skin. i rubbed his back as he sniffed trying to stop his cries. it didn't help.

"shhhhh it's okay." i whispered, " what you thinking about vinnie?" i asked sweetly. vinnie looked back up at me teary eyed. "M-My mom passed when i was 7." he sobbed harder, " She was my best friend she made my favorite foods, brought me and reggie to get ice cream on Monday's, calmed me down in the best ways..." he trailed off . "Oh Vinnie i-I-I'm sorry." i said as my heart broke for him.

"Reggie used to cry with me in my room. i always knew dad did but he would never show us even though you could tell he had been." vinnie told me. "That's horrible i can't put into context of how bad the effected you." i said. "But you remind me of her. your bright smile, humor, your ways on calming me down. Thank you y/n."

i felt so much happier knowing vinnie thought of me that way. i kissed his temple and massaged his back softly. "Thank you vin." i say, "I should be thanking you b." he said , " No thank you for thinking of me so specially. it means a lot ." he looked at me smiling.

he returned the kiss on my center forehead and dug his head into my neck where it would stay for the rest of the night as he filled the room with soft snores of peace and happiness. this man was so genuine he makes my days.

A/N -

CUTE, SAD AND UNTRUE! Vinnie's parents are alive lmao Nate and Maria are thriving in Seattle and are good. 👍

Word count: 765