𓁹 . 𝐿𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑂𝑛

TW: Mention of S/A

}. 𓂀.{

Y/N POV -

The sobs coming from vinnie crushed my heart. I could feel nothing but absolute agony for him.

Four days ago Vinnie did a podcast with Harry, they drank beers, Laughed and talked. Having fun... till vinnie started talking about his fans.

One tried grabbing his dick at the fight. they laughed it off, they talked about how big vinnies fan base of his was, how his pop up was wrapped around the block.

And even how girls just wanted to fuck him but not date him. he mentioned how he was sexually assaulted at the age of 16. he didnt like opening up about it but there he sat on a podcast that had Millions of people watching.

After the podcast everyone was talking about it... they said things in his comments like "Was it good?" "Was she hot?" and even "Imagine being S/A!". My blood boiled at these comments for i was all vinnie had in la besides jett and jack.

Course he had other freinds but i'm his oldest one. i have know him since the assault happened. i loved him so much i would go to the depths of hell for him. to see him crying in my arms made a single tear come out of my eye, taking some on the mascara off my eye with it. it ran down my cheek on to vinnies jaw.

i go to wipe it off looking at him in the eyes. "Vin." i said in a tearly raspy voice. he looked at me with his red nose and eyes. he was so helpless and weak laying there in my arms. "you know i love you right. i will do anything for you, i will be there for you when  you ever  need me. i love you so much," i say as my lips quiver and tears roll down my eyes, "and i'm so sorry she did that to you." i said painfully,

"It's okay." he said crying with me putting his hand on my neck wiping the tears from my cheeks with his thumb. "I love you to y/n no matter what." he said kissing my head hugging me tightly. There we sat crying, sobbing together. what ever vinnie felt i felt, what ever i felt vinnie felt. it's how we worked, i'm so happy to have him. i could never thank him enough.

A/N/ *Vent*

Sorry it's short ... i just wanted to say something and vent a little.

Vinnie is the best person i have ever "met". (haven't really met him but we have talked on his streams.) He will always be in my heart. today i watched Harry jewsey's podcast with him, it was going so well. i was laughing and even happy crying at the things they were talking about. till it got to the dating part of it, how females have gone nuts over Vinnie is insane. How Vinnie was Sexually Assaulted at 16 by a 26 year old and most his friends praised him for it makes me so sad. He disliked opening up about it yet he still did for the podcast and now people want to comment about it all over the place. So much to the point Vinnie has to tweet saying to not talk about to so much because it was so personal crush's me. Ngl i cried watching the podcast and writing this. I wish one day people can learn to respect each other. It most likely won't be in my life time probably but i don't care, just one day i wish for it to happen . People don't understand things aren't right like Sexually assaulting (in general)16 year old knowing it's wrong, touching people knowing it makes them uncomfortable, laughing at someone's disabilities, Commenting rude things on peoples post to make yourself feel better. Nun of that is okay and it makes me so sad at peoples actions. People comment things on vinnies posts like (actual comments from vinnies tiktok's sadly) : "Imagine getting fucked by a 26 year old at 16 LMAO" "Your getting skinny again vinnie eat more" "Ugly white boy". Like dude, what goes through your mind to comment this? And before anyone says anything about me literally writing about Vinnie in smuts he has said many times in his streams that he doesn't care about writings of him since he knows they are not real and not effective on him. Anyways if you comment things like those on peoples socials or even say that to people leave. i don't support people who think they have to right to talk that way to and about people. they have feelings too and just because they are big on social media doesn't mean they don't have feelings and they don't see it. God just leave Vinnie alone he has been through so much from S/A, moving out on Seattle right after he turned 18, moving houses with no money, trying to find a girlfriend but he can't because people send death threats to the girl making her not talk to him Let the poor boy have a life and live. he's so smart and talented but he can't move because in some people just please let him be a grown man mentally. I will never be able to look at vinnie the same way as i did before today. And that's because of a selfless women. So instead of seeing the person that saved me from killing myself, from seeing  the person that has motivated me into so many things like cars and staying fit, from seeing my home my comfort person... i see someone who never given up even through the has gone through so much, and he still loves his fans so much. Stop Only c thinking about your self. okay Sorry vent over 😁.

Word count : 985