Just a cough

tw: none

                                      {?}

Y/N POV:

Laying in my soft bed i share with my boyfriend, it felt so nice and peace full.

That's until a few tosses and turns began to start, at first of course i didn't mind but after it didn't stop i began to worry. finally i sit up hearing a muffled cough come out of the lungs of Vinnie.

The horrid sound echo though the room awakens me more, "Vinnie." i say in a stern but quite voice, "i'm sorry baby im just not all that tired." vinnie said apologizing. "it's alright but what's wrong you don't look all to well."
"It's nothing, probably just a cough." i gently touch his face feeling his hot forehead, "your warm... let me get your some medicine." i got up from the bed walking out the door not hearing him say anything at all.

Vinnie POV:

my throat felt rough, red, and burning i tried turning and coughing a little to get the itching ache out but nothing worked.

i felt horrible for waking Y/n up over a silly cough. i heard footsteps approaching our room door revealing y/n coming back with a glass of water and 2 pills. "One is for your fever and one is for your cough." she said sitting on the edge of the bed handing me them.

i groaned but didn't complain knowing i wouldn't win. after taking g the pills y/n laid back down in bed cuddling up next to me
"y/n i don't wanna get your sick." i said, "it's okay." she said as she rubbed the side of my face comfortably waiting for me to fall asleep in her hands.

What would i do with out this women i thought as my throat went at ease and my eye began to grope from sleepiness my thought cut off by a
"I love you." y/n said before i dozed off, "love you too." i smile completely falling a asleep cuddle up against the love of my life.

A/N

Hello 🥹🫶
This is shit btw
(Edited! May 4 2022)
Word count: 354