cuddles

Vinnies pov

me and y/n were best friends basically dating though. we both lived in the same apartment complex acting as neighbors. Most times it was sleepovers or going to parties together. Either way we always were together.

While me and y/n were sitting on the couch on either if our sides i felt y/n move her body towards me. i looked up seeing her confidently laying on my chest and continuing to play her game on her phone as nothing happened. We always to close but never this close. i didn't mind of course. once she was settled i placed my arm on her waist watching her entertain herself with her game. i smiled slowly falling asleep.

After i woke back up y/n hadn't moved an inch. i slowly moved her to i could get up for water but i heard "mmm noooo" g/n groaned, "come back its cold vin..." i laughed quickly grabbing a bottle of water and walking back into the living. she pulled my arm down climbing back onto me getting warm again.

"thanks for cuddling." she smiled into my chest. "i had no choice." i laughed, "yeah you didn't." she said before we both began falling asleep again.

A/N

Sorry for never posting tbh i always forget i have this app and this is really shitty and short so 🤷‍♀️.  GIVE ME IDEAS!

Word count:236