. Tattoo

TW: talk of Blood like once

Vinnie POV -

Today i was getting a tattoo. I have any, probably over 20. i love getting tattoos because they explain who i am. Like i have multiple anime tattoos, greek mythology, creepy things.. it's so fun. My girlfriend y/n likes tattoos especially.

She doesn't have tattoos yet but loves them. she's always looking at designs and stuff or talks about when she wants one but then never gets one since she's so indecisive. She also likes treating my tattoos after i get them. Like changing the dressing and cleaning the skin. (idk if that's actually a thing but we will make it one for today :)

today i was getting a tattoo of a symbol from one on my favorite anime series along with 2 skeleton wings on either side. it took about 2 hours to finish but it was Worth it non the less. Before leaving i get my tattoo artist to post this on my story for all my fans to see:

I walk back into the house with no shirt on since the spot was still irritated from the ink and needle

I walk back into the house with no shirt on since the spot was still irritated from the ink and needle. "Y/N?!" i shout calling for her "Yes?" she replied walking into the kitchen seeing me. "Another?!" she scream excitedly "Yep and from our favorite anime...." "Berserk!" we shout at the same time.

"I love it! sexyyyy" she drags the "y". "Your so dumb i love you." i say kissing her lips walking to our bathroom to let her change my wrap. I sit on the counter popping out my chest a little for her to have more room.

"Tell me with you need me to stop okay bub?" she said "Got it ,go for it." i said and she slowly peels off the plastic wrap from my chest. my eyes squeeze shut at the pain waiting for it to be over. "Ow- god damn it." i curse bitting my lip.

"Done!" y/n smiles grabbing the tattoo ointment that help the skin help faster. she drops a few drops on my chest gently rubbing it in. "Hand me the wrap babe." she tells me and i pass her it from my side of the counter.

As she cuts off a perfect size peace for my skin i look down and see my tattoo is bleeding just a bit. "Bub hand me a towel i'm bleeding a bit." i say taking the towel out from her hands.

"Does it hurt baby?" she asks worried about the blood. "No no bub i'm good it's just from irritation i'll live i promise." i smile shaking my head. she takes the plastic wrap and gently press's onto my tattoo area softly pushing it down.

i wince in pain as she goes around the edges on the dressing. "okay perfect thank you baby all done." she says taking my hand and pulling me off the counter and to our bed. she stops and looks at me with sadness in her eyes.

"whats wrong bb?" i caringly ask, "i can't lay on your chest for a while." she whimpers "oh y/n you can still lay on my stomach. And i won't take long to heal." I truly state. "mky..." she says climbing onto bed with me laying on my stomach.

"i love you momma." i said. she giggles before saying " love you too... daddy." she began crying laughing from with she said and i did too. god i love her and didn't deserve her stupid ass.

A/N -
AHHH sorry it's short i literally just wanted to make a tattoo image because i lived his me tat he got fr like 30 minutes ago!!! i love it!

Word count: 625

Sorry for grammar errors i didn't reread 😁