PART-6

Taehyung's P.O.V-

Some people had the authority to talk behind me like that. Well, I couldn't blame her though. Everyone thought the same. Just because I was rich and single. I didn't care anymore, I hated this judgment society.

Getting out of the elevator, I went into my office. Again a busy day awaited for me. I started checking the files that was sent to me. After going through them carefully, I called Mrs Choi.

"Sir, may I come in?" Mrs Choi asked poping her head from the door.

"Please do. I have called you regarding the reports you sent me. All are okay except the one regarding the new project.  I don't find any ideas, appealing. I want better ideas, Mrs Choi," I said when some came in.

"Good morning, Madam President. Um, I'll just come back later," said Mrs Choi and then left my office.

"Is everything okay, mom? You are here to see your son or the ceo? Oh! Looking at the files in your hand I can for sure say that you are here for the ceo!" I said.

"Honey, I'm here both. First sign these documents and then I need to talk with you," my mom said while giving me the files and sat on the chair in front of me.

"It's about the new project? I'm still working on th-," I was saying and then she cut me off.

"Always thinking about work! No, I'm not here to talk about any project! I have arranged a date for you. She is the daughter of Park Co. You will like her," my mom said with hope in her eyes.

"I am not going on any date. I don't have time for that. Plus I'm not interested in an arranged relationship," I replied.

"Mom, cancel the date. I don't want to say anything else," I replied without looking at her.

She just signed and took the files and left my office being disappointed.

Author's POV-

It was a lunch break yn was eating with Aera and other colleagues in cafeteria. Then suddenly her phone rang. It was her neighbor with whom she had left Hyun.

"Aunty, is everything okay?" Yn asked receiving the phone.

"Dear, your uncle had an emergency. I have to go to the hospital now. I'm waiting with Hyun in your office building " replied the old woman.

"I'm very sorry to hear that. Just leave Hyun in waiting room, I'll be there in a minute," saying yn cut the call and left the cafeteria in hurry.

Meanwhile in Kim Corp-

The old woman left Hyun in the waiting room and hurried to the hospital.  But Hyun, being a naughty boy, didn't stay put. So he ran towards the elevator and bumped into a woman. She was carrying files which fell on the floor.

"I am so sowwy" Hyun said with a cute voice and looked at her.

"You are not supposed to run around here little man. Where's your mom?" She asked him with a smile on her face.

Hyun didn't pay any attention to her what she was saying . He helped her to pick the files. She took the files from his small hands and then she pinched her cheek.

"You look like my son when he was little," she said and walked away with a happy heart.

Yn came running to her office building and went directly to the waiting room. But Hyun wasn't there.

Yn was anxious. Where did he go though yn. After searching around the elevator thinking that he might be in her office. And there he was! Wandering around in her department as if it was his playground. Yn left a sign relief.

"Baby, you can't come be here. Let's take you to the daycare. "

"I don't want to go, mommy! I want to be with you" Hyun said and then hugged her legs.

While the mother and so were having a family time, her colleagues started coming in after the lunch break was over.

Yn felt a nervous as no one knew she was a single mother.

If you like this one stay tuned for the next episode.💜