PART-3

6 years later

-YN POV

"Hyun, baby wake up. We have to go to your grandpa's house. Aunt Yiren is coming from US. Don't you want to meet her? She will bring you a lot of chocolate for you," I tried waking up my 5 years old son.

"I don't want to go. I know she won't bring any chocolate for me. She's scary!" Hyun said with a sleepy voice.

I somehow managed to persuade him to go with me. It wasn't easy debating with a 5 year old.

We lived in a small apartment in Seoul close to Seoul university, since I was a student there. I graduated few months ago. Though I had no idea how I managed to graduate. Being a single mother and a student and on top of it it living alone without anyone help.

Getting down from the bus I started walking, holding Hyun small hand. After  5 minutes I reached my dad's home. Yeah, I decided to move out a few years ago as I was sick of the taunting of my stepmom regarding Hyun. But I didn't stop visiting them often. How could I? I was a student. I needed my father's money.

I rang the door bell and mom opened the door. Hyun jumped happily seeing her and huged her legs.  But she just patted his head without showing any emotion.

"Look who's here! Hello sissy. Long time no see," Yiren greeted me cockily sitting on the couch. Father was there too.

"Yn, come sit here. And how is my little prince doing !" Dad exclaimed taking Hyun on his lap.

"So what are you planning on doing now?" I asked Yiren.

"You know, I'm planning on joining the Kim Corp. Dad is the head of marketing department, so if he puts a good word for me, I'm sure I'll get a good position," she replied with a smrik.

"OH YN, you are going to the interview tomorrow, right? Do you want me to recommend you too?" Dad asked looking at me.

"It's not necessary. I want to do it on my own, I replied. Suddenly Yiren started laughing.

"Do you think you can do everything on your own! Take a break, little sister. You're not gonna get the job anyway. You better start looking for a husband so that you can live in peace," she was saying these looking at me and changed her expression and looked at Hyun. "Omo  it's not possible either. Because of our little Hyunnie, mommy can't find a husband," she mockingly told Hyun.

My blood was boiling with anger. But I tried to keep clam. I couldn't fight with my sister in front of little child. I tried to reply ad calmly as possible 

"What are you so proud of? Dad has to spend all his savings to send you to US. Now keep in your mind, that Hyun is the best thing that had ever happened in my life," I said keeping a smile on my face.

After having lunch we left. While walking Hyun suddenly asked me, "Why does grama loves aunty but hates you? She also hates me!"

Hearing this words coming out of his mouth, my heart broke into pieces.

"No baby, who said that granny hates you? She loves both of us. She's just not good at showing it," I lied right on his face.

-Author's P.O.V

The next day YN went to Kim Corp for the interview. It was her first time applying in a huge company like this. For a couple of years she had been working as a partner in a small store. Studying and working, she had to go through a lot. Now she needed a better job so that she could meet all the needs of Hyun.

Reaching the venue, her eyes met Yiren. There were also other applicants, but Yiren smirk was the one thing that caught her eyes.

"No matter what, I have to get this job. I promise, one day I'll wipe that smrik off her face" yn thought and went ahead.

*But she had no idea that a fragment of her past was about to come into her life again.

If you like this one stay tuned for the next episode.💜