True Colors

On the way to the hospital, Taehyung called Hoseok.

After a few rings, Hoseok picked up and said feebly,

Hoseok: "Taehyung, if it's about your emotional consultation, let's talk another day. Or maybe you can find me after letting me sleep for a few hours."

Taehyung caressed the soft hair of the young girl in his arms and snorted.

Taehyung: "Why, were you overworked last night?"

Hoseok: "... F*ck you! I just came out of the operating room, okay? You can try having an operation for ten hours and see how it feels! I'm as tired as a dog. No, no, even dogs are not as tired as me!"

Taehyung had no fluctuations in his heart as he listened to his good brother's complaints.

Taehyung: "I don't care whether you have become a dog, you just have to spare an hour for me. I'm bringing Y/N to the hospital now, and I will reach within ten minutes. She was injured, so you should take a look."

Y/N was speechless.

She wanted to say that her injury was not even considered serious!

Hoseok: "Y/N?" Hoseok suddenly heard Taehyung address a girl so intimately and was stunned for a few moments before coming to a realization. "You're talking about your little wife? She was injured? Where? What injury? Is it very serious?"

Taehyung: "Yes." Taehyung looked at the bruises on the girl's white and tender arms and legs and frowned solemnly. "She hurt both her hands and legs. Give her a good check later, or I will worry."

Hoseok really thought that Y/N had suffered some serious injuries, so he did not refuse and responded immediately,

Hoseok: "Okay, notify me when you reach the hospital. Erm... does she need a stretcher? Can she go by herself?"

Taehyung was speechless.

After a few seconds, he gritted his teeth and said coldly,

Taehyung: "No need! Bye, I will contact you later."

They reached the hospital.

After getting off, Y/N was picked up by Taehyung

Although it was very romantic to be carried bridal-style, she still said helplessly, 

Y/N: "I can walk by myself."

She was just bruised, not broken.

But the man did not intend to let her go at all and took her straight inside.

She received many stares along the way.

Y/N was so embarrassed that she buried her head in his chest again.

Taehyung carried her into Hoseok's office directly.

Hoseok: "Come, let me see, where are you hurt?" Hoseok's face looked exhausted after coming out of the operation room, but when he saw Y/N in Taehyung's arms, he still examined her very carefully.