•Watching Him Fade Away•

"Mr. Garmadon as you requested the rings." A saleswoman came by opening the velvet package.

"Pick one- actually... we will take them all." Lloyd stated with a grin causing the women's mouth to drop but then from to smile. "Of course. Follow me and we will get you sorted."

Lloyd gave my shoulder a squeeze before leaving to follow the saleswoman. I can't believe this. Lloyd is spending so much money on me.

I feel like a gold digging leech. A sigh escaped my lips as my fingers traced across the stoned rings.

They were beautiful. These should be going to Harumi not me. I'm not his girlfriend. Does she even know about all of this?

"A lovely gentleman you have with you." An elderly lady complemented. She looked familiar but I couldn't quite put a finger on her name.

"He's very kind." I nodded in agreement, she came up closer towards me and the velvet box.

"Feed me and I grow, always hungry. Give me something to drink and I die, always angry. What am I?"

"What?" I questioned backing away. She just looked at me searching for something. Why is she asking me a riddle?

"Perhaps I was mistaken."

I know I've heard this before it was in the show when Kai faces off with the Sphinx. "Fire." I state quickly to see her eyebrow raise.

The woman nodded letting a chuckle out. "He said you would know."

"He?" I questioned as she shoved an object into my hands.

"Once your inside plant this in Garmadon's study. Everything else will fall into place."

I gazed at the woman in front of me in total confusion. "I- I can't do that!"

"You must!" She encouraged looking behind me to see Lloyd was finishing up. "Don't let him down. He is your sponsor."

"Wait my sponsor?!"

"Yes he- I have to go." She stated leaving me with the big jewel. I quickly managed to put it inside my bag before Lloyd got back.

"You ready?" Lloyd asked putting the velvet box into a shopping bag.

"Yeah let's go!" I say with a positive attitude but the guilt was settling in. I have to frame Sensei Garmadon. Lloyd's father. Granted he hasn't been too kind, it's still not right.

We exited the shop and I could feel Lloyd's stare. "Are you okay?"

I let a laugh out. "Yeah I'm fine. I'm just... hungry! So hungry!"

"Oh yeah I guess it is around lunch time. Well pick where you want to eat." Lloyd said with a thoughtful smile.

"Hmm." I mumbled putting a finger up to my chin. "It's not fancy." I considered to see Lloyd shrug.

"Alright I'll lead the way." I say dragging Lloyd from behind.

***

"Pizza." Lloyd said out loud as it was sliced on our table.

"Duh, pizza!" I replied without hesitation.

Lloyd just laughed as the waiter left and I wasted no time taking a piece. He followed soon after me and I took a bite. "This is so much better then the real world." I whispered to myself. 

Lloyd's phone started to ring. "Oh sorry." He quickly answered with a confused expression. I could hear a voice on the other side but not what they were saying. "No you can't come anymore. One of my friends is now coming."