•Pretty When You Cry•

I woke up early in the morning to see I had a missed call from an unknown number... I'm not opening that. That's how all horror movies start.

I made my way into my kitchen, opening the refrigerator door and pouring me a cup of caramel cold iced coffee. There is nothing that a good cup of iced coffee can't fix, even if it is December.

I forgot this game starts you off around Christmas. There are so many events you can get invited to like Kai's Christmas party, Cole's Christmas dance concert, Lloyd's annual Christmas family dinner, Zane's Christmas drone light show, and Jay's ice wonderland festival.

Now we need a plan for today to meet all the ninja, if I want to get home of course. But how do I flirt with them all? Won't they all notice?!

I facepalmed turning on Christmas music and walking into my room to put on my school uniform.

•DING•

A text? I finished putting on my socks and shoes then open the message.

🪨~Boulder Boy~🪨
You on your way to school yet?

Honor Bozo🤡
does the cole actually care about me🤭

🪨~Boulder Boy~🪨
I care about my project.

Honor Bozo🤡
ok ok i am on my way are you already there?

🪨~Boulder Boy~🪨
Yes.

I sighed turning off my phone and walking out the front door.

The walk to school wasn't too long and everyday I pass by a cafe.

And everyday I look in the window seeing the mini cakes and coffee.

Wait! Wait! If I show up to school with one of these cakes, Cole's love percentage will for sure go up.

I quickly enter the small shop the smell of coffee and pastries instantly hits me. It was decorated for Christmas, and it sure made me miss my home. I walked up to the lady at the counter instantly realizing it was Mystake.

"Hello! One of your mini choco cakes please." I beam at her and she examines me closely not saying anything but nods leaving the counter to get them.

Why did she not say anything? Does she know?! No way! She can't! "Your choco cake dearie." Mystake says snapping me out of my thoughts.

I grab the paper bag my hands shaking slightly. "Thank you... have a nice day." I reply in a quiet voice exiting the cafe quickly.

"And I am never returning to that cafe." I whisper crossing the road to reach the school grounds. I could see Cole waiting for me at the steps of the school.

"Good morning Cole!" I call waving to him.

He had a small smile on his face. "Morning." Cole said as I reached him.

"I have something for you." I reply with a hint of mischievous in my voice causing him to back away. "Oh calm down, it's not anything bad." I state rolling my eyes at his action.

I hold out the paper bag and he takes it cautiously opening it. His serious facial features suddenly turn into glee. "It's a thank you. For being my friend." I explain with a smile and serious tone.