Part 34 Oh Wither, Oh Skelly

This is the longest part I ever done this is sad, sweet, heartwarming, scary, and dark hope you guys enjoy this.
___________
Wither's POV

I've been searching for Skeleton and the others for a long time and I can't find them anywhere it's so dark I can't see a thing.

I walk around trying to find them until I heard a voice it sounds like Creeper I float towards him I can see him from where I am we both noticed each other and I stop floating.

"Creeper are you okay" I ask.

"Yea I'm okay but, I tried looking for the others but, I can't find them" Creeper said he seems pretty worried about our friends I crouch down and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Don't worry we'll find them hopefully they won't get hurt" I said I'm started to get worried I don't know if Skeleton is okay he might be so scared I know I promise him that whatever happens I'll come back to him but, this is different.

I stand up and we walk to find our friends before it's too late.

Enderman's POV

I can't teleport so I can't find my friends so I have to walk so I did I walk for a long time until I notice Pigman his back is face towards me.

"Pigman what's going on" I ask but, I notice he turn around with a smile on his face he laughed.

"Oh Enderman you didn't know but, me and Zombie I have plan.....a plan to kill Skeleton" Pigman said.

My eyes widened "What! You cause this!" I said in shocked but, I'm also mad Skeleton didn't do anything wrong.

"We cause this and yes we did" Pigman crossing his arms giving me a death glair.

"Why!" I ask I'm so confused why did Pigman and Zombie do this and most importantly why does this have to do with Skeleton?

"Because it's Skeleton's fault he's the one me and Zombie hate and also get revenge on I really wanted to kill him and I have the chance I want him to feel the pain that me and Zombie had so I done something that will change his life to a living hell" Pigman said.

I gulp I don't what he did that will change Skeleton's life but, I have a bad feeling about this that Pigman and Zombie had.

"I called Skeleton's father and I explain my plan and he agrees he's here right now and he's gonna kill his son once and for all Skeleton has no clue what he's in for and wait until I see him I'll give him the real plan he deserve" Pigman said with a grin.

My eyes widened 'No not Skeleton's father' I thought I can't believe Pigman did that he team up with his father.

'Why did he do this he can't do that he's the one who killed Skeleton's mother and he's gonna do it but, this time it's his own son Skeleton I don't know where he is but, I hope he's okay I hope he has the change to find anyone who can protect him I hope he finds Wither' I thought I stare at Pigman my eyes giving him the death stare and my voice is dark.

"I don't know who you are anymore but, if you or Zombie hurt anyone who's in the building you'll be sorry" I said walking away.

Pigman rolled his eyes but, I hear him say "Oh don't worry Enderman no one is gonna get hurt but, if they protect Skeleton away from me or Zombie even his father I will hurt them bad".

Florence Kingsley's POV

I been running around to find the others but, I don't know where I am my anxiety is going up every time I think about Skeleton.

I know what Pigman and Zombie did they did this to us I know I'm part of the Dream SMP but, I have to remember all the training that Dream taught me and fight my hardest.