Part 19 Florence Kingsley vs Pigman

Part 5 of the fighting tournament

Wither's POV

"Round 8 Florence Kingsley vs Pigman" Herobrine said.

"Oh hello" Florence Kingsley said.

"I've been waiting for this" Pigman said.

When I heard the Pigman is fighting against Florence Kingsley I really hope she can beat him but, I have a bad feeling about this.

Florence and Pigman are ready to fight.

"Guess how's ready to have their own taste of their own medicine" Florence said.

"Try and fight me" Pigman said.

Ready Go!

Florence makes the first move but, Pigman dodge her move and Florence fell to the ground.

"Oh now you wanna play" Florence Kingsley said as her eyes are black and she has small white eyes.

She's mad now.

"Yea I do" Pigman said.

Pigman and Florence Kingsley really have a battle but, than Pigman punch Florence in the chest that send her to the ground.

"Winner Pigman" Herobrine said.

Once they are back in our teams me and the others notice Florence Kingsley has a little blood coming out of her mouth.

She coughed a bit Creeper rush to her "Are you okay what did Pigman do to you" he ask.

"Pigman punch me in the chest so hard that I started coughing up blood" Florence explain while coughing up the blood.

Enderman and Skeleton help Florence Kingsley with the blood and calming her down I'm so mad.

"Round 9 Enderman vs Zombie" Herobrine said.

Few minutes later,

My team and Slime's team are watching the fight between Enderman and Zombie I know Enderman is gonna win he got the most hits.

"Come" Enderman said.

Zombie is about to attack but, Enderman teleport and strike him down.

"Winner Enderman" Herobrine said.

I know he can do it but, the our team are disappointed Pigman took a big heavy sigh.

Now, it's the final round me vs Pigman and the way I see his move I know I have to be careful of his moves.

"Good luck Wither I know you can do it" Skeleton said softly and blushing with a smile.

I look at him with a smile "Thank you Skeleton I'm doing this for you" I said softly.

Skeleton hug me I hug him back "I love you" Skeleton said looking at me.

"I love you too" I said I gently put my hand under Skeleton's chin and gently kissing him on the lips.

Skeleton kisses me back we both blush as we kiss I'm still gonna deal with him when we get home.

We gently pull our lips smack as we gently pull away as we hug each other tightly I gently rub Skeleton's back giving him the warmth that he needs.

I'm doing for Skeleton hopefully I can win this fight.