"'Fauns and Centaurs Summer Nights'?" she said curiously, reading the title. Edmund looked at the girl. He just shrugged.

    "I'm getting bored."

    "Obviously," she got up and started organising things, he looked at her confused.

    "Aren't you going to eat?" he asked her, breaking the bread apart. She turned to him and shook her head. "Have you already eaten?" Again, the girl shook her head. Edmund looked at the rest of the food she left on the tray.

    "Eat the rest of the food that you didn't give me," he told her. The girl turned to him and smiled a little.

    "No thanks, I'm not hungry."

    He snorted, "I have heard from Peter that you've been here all day and haven't eaten a thing!" the girl's stomach growled at the mention of 'eaten'. Edmund points his finger at the girl's stomach.

"See!" The girl didn't feel like arguing.

    "Hurry up and eat all of it already," she said, annoyed. He put down his food from his left hand (his right one was unusable still).

    "I will not eat until you eat," he said in a stubborn tone. The girl growled, knowing that she lost that time. She went over to the food she left on the side and started to nimble on, looking straight in Edmund's eyes. He seemed very satisfied.

    "Who do you think Pete's going to choose?" Edmund asked after a few minutes. The girl shrugged, chewing.

    "It's pretty obvious it's going to be meriel. He'll ask her once you're able to walk to the public. That's what the other's agreed to do when he'll proposes."

    "The merfairy?" Danialla nodded, "She's pretty awesome, wouldn't mind marrying her either."

    Danialla got a pillow and threw it at Edmund, "That's going to be your brother's future wife, you idiot!"

    Just from outside of the room, Al was eavesdropping on the whole conversation, he smiled a little and left the room. He was going to see how the king was doing, but decided against it after he heard that Danialla and him were getting along.

⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅

    Edmund looked down to the floor sadly, he got just some bad news. He'll never be able to sword fight like he used to any longer. He also got word he will be having a limp for the rest of his life. The news was horrible to the Just King. He loved sword fights.

    "I am so sorry, My King," the doctor told the King from his bedroom. "The blacksmith at the town nearby is making a chair for the Just King to use for a few more months (he is now in the slow process of recovery).

    "It's not your fault."

    The doctor just got up and left the room. Edmund looked down at the paper that confirmed his issues. Something he knew he will do one day is to take those giants back to their homeland, even if he died during it. He wanted revenge. Not just because he is now "crippled" but because of Tracae too.

    A few minutes pass and his siblings come in, seeing the boy's facial expression they all frown. They heard the news from the doctor just a few minutes ago. Lucy hopped on his bed and looked at him.

    "We'll get through this together," she told him. He snorted, but the rest stepped up for Lucy.

    "She's right," Peter said sadly, "We'll be here for you. All of us. Aslan is in control."

    Edmund just nodded and looked at his brother, "When I get that chair thing the blacksmith is making, you can announce your engagement to meriel."

    Peter wasn't going to argue, he knew they were right. He was in love with the girl. Though, the High King nodded, "Okay brother."