A/N

Hii Lovelies...

It's been a long while...
   🥺
👉🏻👈🏻

I'm so sorry that I have fallen off the face of Wattpad and have failed to update but it has been a rather stressful time.
And, embarrassingly so, I have hit a major writer's block with 'Lush...' Being stuck with the same chapter for the last couple of months, it's pathetic really.

But I'm working hard at it and I can tell you that before this week is up you, my lovelies, will have updates.
Yes, you read right, UPDATES... Plural.

I would like to say to everyone who has followed me, added 'Lush...' to their reading list, voted, commented and who have waited all this time for a new update, thank you.
From the bottom of my heart thank you.
Each and every one of you mean so much to me and I will do my best to do better.

Also, as I was busy working on new chapters for 'Lush...', something blossomed and I will be releasing that soon as well.
Hopefully you will find it in your amazing hearts to show support for this book as well...

But let me get back to work...

Thank you again for all the support it means so much to me, truly and please, I love hearing from you so feel free to leave messages with whatever you would like to say, who knows maybe you might have some ideas for 'Lush...'.

BoRaHaE!!!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Preview of 'The Unlikely MAFIA'