19 - Daddy Namjoon 🔞

"May I have a word?" Namjoon asks in a tone that makes your stomach do somersaults.

You feel extremely tiny under his burning gaze as he looks down at you waiting for your answer. He's whole demeanor is intimidating and his eyes glazed over with something unknown to you. You find yourself not wanting to disappoint the man now standing so tall and close to you, pulling a stabilizing breath into your lungs you answer in a stutter.

"Oh- S-sure Mr. Namjoon."

Your eye catches sight of Hobi, sitting in his chair, behind Namjoon. He's got a smirk playing on his features as he watches the two of you.

What is happening right now? 

"Shall we?" Namjoon says again, bringing you out of your thoughts as your eyes snap back to his face seeing his brow flexing, for some reason that miniscule movement is enough to send a shiver to your knees making them buckle slightly.

Namjoon stretchs his hand out around you gesturing for you to lead the way to a more private location to have the 'word' he wants with you. You turn on your hill looking at the supply room thinking that, even if not ideal, it would give you and the Bangtan Leader the privacy you might need in the short notice. Not really sure if the actions that HaIn chose today has completely pissed him off to such extent that he might just request that the entire team be removed from the band's service. Namjoon only showing you the courtesy of informing you first.

Shit, we haven't even been on their service for a day and it's all gone to hell.

You walk hesitantly, sensing the Leader following close behind you, heading to the room. You feel your heart racing in your chest the nervousness making your throat thick and your breathing increase slightly.

You reach the room and stand aside for Namjoon to enter first but instead he stops and with a head nod instructs you to enter first. You swallow hard but enter the room non the less, moving deeper into the room you hear the door closing and the lock turning making you turn to face the man. Stepping back suddenly as you realize that Namjoon is now just one or two steps away you, staring straight into his defined chest.

"Mr. Namjoon, I know what HaIn did wa-"

"Do I make you that nervous, Y/N?" He cuts you off, his voice so low and deep, making your stomach flip again.

Shit, he can feel what I'm feeling right now!

You don't answer at first, unable to even get your brain to send the neutrons to your voice box to allow you to make the sounds needed for a response. You hear Namjoon sighing impatiently as you remain silent.

Calm the fuck down Y/N! At this rate you'd pass out
if you don't.

"Answer me, Y/N." He demands, moving one step closer to you making your heart race even more.

"Y-yes." You answer, your voice very small and breathy.

You don't dare to look up at him, in fear of seeing the anger you are guessing is present in his eyes, but faster than what you could register, Namjoon swoops a hand up to your chin while eliminating any distance that was between you. Holding your chin firmly between his curved pointer finger and thumb, he tilts your head up to force you to finally make eye contact, a slight tinge of fear flaring up more prominently in your being, as you do.