Chapter 31.5: The Gathering.

A man entered a rather dime looking room.
"Boss? The meetings about to begin I a few more minutes."

"Hm?" A man with short black hair with very expensive clothes looks back at the man, leaning on a bloodied metal mace.

"That time of the year again eh?" Rash said with a small smile

"Seems like todays work's been cut short." He said as he slowly kicked a bloodied and beat up man beneath him.
"Alright. Imma go get My bro too. You all are dismissed."

"Yes sir." The henchman left the room.

"...W-Wait..." He looked back at the bloodied man on the floor
"...Aw shit. I should have told him to clean this up first."

[Later]

"He done yet?" Rash asked as he walked toward to guards next to a door.

"Not yet sir." The guard Answered

"...Alright. Then I'm walking in." Rash said as he ignored the guards trying to stop him and walks into a training room where A few men in training Karate Gi surround a much more muscular and taller man, While he stood with his hands raised in a stance.

" Rash said as he ignored the guards trying to stop him and walks into a training room where A few men in training Karate Gi surround a much more muscular and taller man, While he stood with his hands raised in a stance

"...Give me a minute." Touga said, Addressing Rash while watching the other men about to come at him full force.

Touga grabbed a punch that was coming his way, and masterfully judo threw the one that threw the said punch at another attacker, and then simply let another on to run to him as he held his elbow up, letting his face just get slammed into his Elbow.
the last fighter runs at him, which he easy caught and slammed into the floor.