Chapter 6: Kill The Executioner, and see what is under your feet

it had been now weeks ever since your team had became an official part of the Revolutionary Army. payment was better, every thing was still the same. your team had new friends and rivals, meaning night raid. and Also, strangely, you had became a good team with Akame.

Ever sense that night when Your boss Ordered you to go work with Akame, you actually opened up to team work a little more, but here's the catch. you would Only work with Akame and Akame Alone.

and ever since that night, you two had become practically the most dangerous duo out of both your and her team. which had been rather in the interest of your friends lately.

at the moment, you were training in the training grounds to keep yourself in shape, while still deep in thought about the Akame girl.  you didn't know why, but... she just had a rather, heavy weight on your heart as of lately. you just Felt like she is.... The only person who you can just work with, since you both were pretty good yourselves on equal terms. maybe.

"Hey Bro/Sis. Training at Afternoon?" Said Iori as he Approached you

"Had nothing better to do." You said as you sheathed your sword and put it back where it was.

"Sooo heard you've been Working with the girl a lot more lately~." he said teasingly
"You got a crush on her?~~"

"Keep that up and I'm burning that Stash of booze you hid." you told him as you started to walk away.

"WHOA!!! low Blow Bro/Sis!" Said Iori "I'm just playin'! besides, you never work with anyone but yourself, it's just a really new thing to see you working with other people on your jobs and gigs."

"She just fits my standards as A Partner. that's all." you answered

"Yeaaaaah suuuuurrrre. you said it and I believed." He said with sarcasm. 
"But hey. If you even end up having a Crush on the girl, you need to confess under a moon light Alright? I heard it brings Good fortune later on."

"go away." you told him

"hey guys." Greeted Marco as he entered the Training ground toward you.
"did you hear the news?"

"I was here all day long. so no." you answered

"did the Prime minister Choke on a Chicken Nugget and offed himself?" Asked Iori in mockery, which was a kind of a joke because the Prime minister was...well. Fat.

"no Iori, not yet at least. not yet." answered Marco actually wanting the fatass to choke on his own food. "Well, they say Zanku the Executioner is in town."

",,What?! really??" Asked Iori in shock
"He hit the Capital now?!"

"Yeah. there has been bodies hitting the floor left and right lately as of at least 4 days ago. they all were beheaded." Answered Marco in a serious tone

"Who or what's a Zanku?" you asked

"B-Bro/S-Sis you don't know?" questions Iori in surprise that you didn't know

"I don't spend time in the public at all. so I don't know." You answered, Really being a social loner
"Who is Zanku? a serial Killer?"