CHAPTER 0: Rock bottom

....rock Bottom....

Rock Fucking Bottom...

that was all you could think of. You were sitting down on a Cold and wet stony ground, In an Dark Alley were there was either dead bodies Or Passed out drug Addicts were while they were in their own Pathetic World because they hadn't Smoked any of those disgusting shits that Were Being Sold in the Market.

to top off the Bad luck, the Rain was getting colder and heavier and Even Faster. All you could see.... Was the streets of the capital that was filled with imperial Guards that were either Raping little girls or were bribing poor people out of their money. or just down right Squeezing their last shred of money out of them.

Truly the Good, Civilized ad justified Imperial Soldiers that were here to keep the Capital safe.

.....

.....

.....

.....

...yeah, bullshit.

You knew, Always knew, and will Always one thing. this so called Capital was No Capital. it was Hell. And you were just another Demon among Other lesser Demons, Breathing its last breath in a corner without being noticed. but the only difference was, These Lesser demons were Nothing compared to the demon You are.

So yeah. Wet and cold in the rain, sitting down on a Alley way filled with the dead corpses of some random dudes you never knew, and Half way dead Drug addicts  that hadn't smoked their fill for a few days too much. and you could see the Imperial Guards Do as they please, adn you didn't even care.

and worst of all.....you were Hungry.

Hungry for Any kind of meat

you hadn't eaten a piece of Meat for at least a whole WEEK. one WEEK TOO MUCH in your book.

Like you have always said, Meat is Life, Meat is Love

and you hadn't had any in a WEEK. all you had been eating was Trash and Left overs in garbage bins.

Truly the true definition of Rock Bottom of ones Life.

....was there any point in living?

All you touch would get destroyed thanks to you Weapon. and you didn't have a point to even Move on. heck, even...your ''sibling'', if you could even Call them a Sibling anymore, wouldn't give two shits about you. hell, that bastard would even laugh till the dawn of time out of satisfaction seeing you in the state you are Right Now. and let's face it...

...The less monsters in this world now in these days.... the better. and with you gone, A bigger Monster would just disappear. For Good.

there were Broken shards of glass right next to you, not too deadly, but if you Just so much as Touch them, they will become the deadliest broken Glass Shards in all of existence. 

one cut on your throat. All that was needed.

One cut by the Broken Glass shards, with you as the one who touches them, and it will be better for everyone in the Capital.

But really, on the Wrists would even work too. you weren't a sadist, but You didn't care About the pain. not anymore at least

" *Whistle* You look like shit"

You were pulled out of your own Suicidal Thoughts as you hear a.... rather Annoying Male Voice talk right next to you.

Looking to your right, you see a boy, not too older Than you, with short Green hair, Ember like eyes, and a Black T-shirt that the Sleeves Felt a bit Small for the  jacked not so Muscular Arms that he had, and Black fingerless Gloves look down on you with a smirk while holding a Umbrella.