Chapter 3: negotiation And an unlikely team up.

for the moment, Mine, the girl in full on pink, or the Mass of pink as you called her, and the country boy named Tatsumi were just sitting across the table, looking at you and your long time partner.

all 4 of you were now in a Cafe which wasn't much crowded. which meant less attention for you.

Tatsumi was just watching the two of you while pretty scared deep down. because right now, he could feel the 2 boys/ the boy and the girl in front of him and Mine were pretty dangerous. but he was mostly just worried because of you. you just gave the poor boy.... a sense of death and despair. as if you could have just killed him right off on the spot if you wanted to minutes ago.

...which you could. he was literally easy pickings for you. you didn't even see him as a threat or even a bit of a challenge. just literally another victim in your eyes. if you wanted it that way at least.

"...so what do you want?" Asked the girl in pink finally breaking the silence, and kicking tatsumi out of his train of thoughts.

"Well We just wanted to  ask a few questions from you two to make some things clear on our end." answered Iori as he leans forward a little
"Now first off_"

"did you report to the revolutionary Army about our Existence?" You cut  Iori off as you asked the mass of pink right off the bat.

"Y-Yeah sure j-just cut me off.....Again...." Said Iori in defeat as you asked the question he was going to ask.
.
.
.
.
.
like EVERY other time in the past.

"Well obviously!" Said mine "We can't just let a band of nobodies run wild with Imperial Arms!"

"Nobodies that did your job." said Iori under his breath

"And your orders are to kill us?" You said up front, to make sure that you won't have any trouble in the future.

"N-No! we didn't get that order!" spoke up the country boy "We were ordered to...well..."

"....Take our Imperial arms?" You asked

"No not that to_"

"Ask us to retire?" You cut him off again

"No we_"

"make us leave the capital?"

"Will you first let me finish?!"

"Bro/Sis let the kid talk first. you can't just always guess the answer" Said Iori, finally making you to just listen first.

"Okay...we were ordered to recruit you." Finally finished Tatsumi

"....Recruit us?" Asked Iori

"Well yeah!" Spoke up mine while crossing her arms "You Either have to join or you'll be seen as threats to us."

"Pass." you answered without hesitation 

'she/he just answered without hesitation!!!' yelled Tatsumi mentally, surprised that how upfront you were.
...no, he was surprised that how much you didn't care.

"Sis/Bro C'mon! don't just shut them down!" Said Iori
"Can't you see we're just talking? and we pass or not, this us up to our boss!"

"...fine." you answered, still against the Idea

"good!" said iori as he faced the other two
"We'll tell our boss about that and well...See if he does want to go along side with it or not."

"Wait. why didn't you just the revolutionary army? with our help we could just over throw the empire faster!" Spoke up tatsumi, thinking that working together will always help.