25 - alittle more about Ren

*Ren's Pov*
So I fell asleep with Estella on top of me. Cute right?

But in my sleep I had a dream. In this dream I was in my previous highschool Itachiyama High and then a girl bumped into me.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so...." The girl panted heavily and fainted. I looked at her and she was Himiko.

I picked her up and the next thing I know, her eyes are open with tears in them and blood was dripping from the side of her mouth.

"Gomenasai (ごめなさい/ I'm sorry)" She said in the faintest voice ever.

I woke up to Estella having a worried look in her face.

"Hey are you okay?" She asked. " I'm fine," I told her. "Do you...want to talk about it?" She asked.

How do I tell her about my ex who's in the past?

"I had {sighs} I had a dream about Himiko," I confessed.

"Who's Himiko?" She asked. "She's my ex girlfriend. I told her.

"If his ex, does it mean he still has eyes for her?" She wondered. "But look at him, he's a crying mess,"

"Do you want to know what happened to her?" I asked.

Rule number one: never talk about your ex but I feel like she has to know.

"Okay, tell me," She said.

*Flash back*
Okay, it was years ago in Itachiyama High. I was an ordinary student who played volleyball.

One day, a girl bumped into me and did nothing but apologize, and then she fainted.

I took her to the infmary and helped her take her meds. She told her name was Himiko and I told her mine and there I was interested in her.

We started dating and it was fun and all. Then one day, she told me she wanted to take our relationship to the next level and we did it.

Few weeks later, she told me she was suicidal and I know I'm no god to change to change her life immediately so I did my best to make her better.

But one day, she told me she wanted to stay at home, although I didn't like the idea, I let be.

But in school I felt so uncomfortable I ran back home. I ran to her room and believe what I saw.

She was on the floor with blood dripping from the side of her mouth.

"Gomenasai," She said in the faintest voice before closing her eyes. By the time the ambulance got there, it was too late and I was too late...

*End of flashback*
*Estella's Pov*
Oh my poor baby, that must have been hard for him. He loved her so much he'd do anything to bring her back to life.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't be crying like this," He covered his face.

Okay sir, your crying is cute and I know I shouldn't be swooning but I am.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that, but you don't have to bare this pain alone, that's why I'm here," I wiped his tears away.

If you any of you say men don't cry, please go drink some bleach.

"Here you go," I handed him some tissues. " Thank you," He graciously blew his nose.

"I'm sorry I brought up my ex," He buried his face in my chest.

I rubbed his back and assured him that he had nothing to worry about.

But deep deep down I knew I'll never meet up to his expectations because of Himiko.....