11 - Let's play 10 questions

*Estella's Pov*
My dear readers, my sexy tutor {coughs} I mean Ren caught me smoking, yay!

And I actually handed him my cigs, lighter and gum and he got rid of it.

But he's not wrong though, I would get a slower death, it's just that I didn't expect him to confront me because the first guy who saw me was injured.

No I didn't break his arm....well I almost did but that doesn't matter.

It's just that Ren came along and confonted me and for some reason, I listened to him.

"I think that's enough studying for today," he skimmed through my work and closed the textbooks.

But still, I wonder what he thinks of me. Maybe he's like ew the girl I tutor smokes or like I regret tutoring you.

"Hello? Hello?" He snapped his fingers and I came back to reality.

"What were you thinking of ?" He asked.

"Oh nothing really, I was just wondering that of all people why confront me about my smoking habits?" I told him.

"Oh uhh, I don't have a particular reason. But then I want to know you better," He said.

OMG readers he wants to know me better! Isn't it romantic?

{Cough} no ew maybe he just wants to know as his student.

"Know me? How and in what way?" I asked. " By playing 10 questions," He said.

Let me guess, he'd ask personal questions like if I've got relatives here.

"I'll go first," I suggested, prepping myself closer to him.

"So why are you always in a mask, sanitizing everything and wearing gloves?" I asked.

"Okay that's a lot of questions," He said.

"It's just one question," I said very quickly. "Well {clears throat} when I was a child I was always getting sick, like very sick. And my parents suffered week after week with money just to nurse me back."

"I was always fainting, vomiting, fatigued and my heart was slowly failing me."

"So my parents made me wear the mask and the gloves and I got too cautious of who and what I touched," He explained to me.

Oh I see now, that explains everything.

"So uh, why is everyone afraid of you?" He asked. "It's because I almost broke budha's arm," I said.

"So it's true!" Ren said to himself.
"Okay so what's your favorite ice cream?" I asked.

"Blueberry ice cream," He said. Oh my lawd he likes the same ice cream as me.

"My turn, so are you a virgin and who was it with?" He asked.

Okay readers this is the part where we back up from this situation.

Rule number one when getting to know someone; never, ever, EVER talk about the past.

And since I've been through a lot of traumatic stuff the best thing to do was rudely answer.

"Hell no and I ain't telling," I grabbed my bag and stormed out, leaving Ren alone.