4 - Love Letters 💌

*Estella's Pov*
It's been day now and all what the girls do is bothigyker Ren. I mean readers, he's just an average Asian guy.ugi see we i don't

Ren opened his locker and a whole lot of chocolate, candies and letters flekw out of his locker.

"I'm so not surprimsed," Ren sighed. Don't get him wrong, he appreciates the attention but, the girls go too far.

He picked up the items on the floor before heading to the volleyball court.

I sat in the bleachers and observed Ren. What exactly do they see in him?

Ren swiftly served and when he spiked the ball, it left everyone silent.

I looked at where the ball landed and the was a dent at that area. "Wow he's so strong~" One guy said.

"He's strong enough to pin to the wall~" Remember that girl who was working on her nails? Yes her. She seductively but her lips.

"Geez Ayana, are you really into that stuff ?" The girl who's into her makeup and checking herself out in the mirror asked.

"Uh huh I was into Ren but he's a turn off so now into Noah," Ayana said.

"OMG! You mean Tina's boyfriend?" The 3rd girl was shocked.

"Like duh Lana is there any one else in our class called Noah? What do you think Olivia?"

"Um I don't know Ayana, I don't think it's right to go for someone's boyfriend," Olivia said.

"I agree with Olivia," Lana said.

(Ayana is the nail obsessed freak, Lana is always with the mirror and Olivia is their 3rd member. Now you know)

"But weren't you simping for Ren earlier?" Olivia asked.

"Of course I was but he regifted my gift to {whisperers} Estella," She said.

"But now Noah's the man I want and someone once said to fight for what you love,"

Ayana looked around and whispered her plan 'Operation get Noah' to them.

"But Ayana~" Lana and Olivia shared worried looks on their faces.

"Girls c'mon you in this or not?" Ayana stretched her hand out.

"We're in ~" Lana and Olivia stretched out their hands and placed them on Ayana's.

Back to me, {clears throat} back to me, because we all know the story is about me.

So it was during recess that I planned on going to the rooftop to smoke.

I agressively opened my locker to grab my lighter and cigarettes but I heard an ouch from the other side.

I quickly put the lighter and cigs in my sleeves and looked at the injured person holding his nose which was hiding underneath a mask.

And that injured person was Ren like bro why are you everywhere?

"I'm so sorry are you okay?" I was worried.

"Yes yes I'm fine," He ignored the pain and crouched down to pick the love letters on the floor.

Me trying to be useful, I crouched down as well to help him.

I can't believe i didn't notice him wearing gloves to pick up the letters.

Just when I thought things couldn't get worse, we unconsciously held hands.

And when I thought things couldn't get even more worse, my cigs and lighter fell from my sleeves.

I quickly slid them back in my sleeves and ran away to the rooftop.

Ren tilted his head in confusion. "That's weird," He said. He shrugged it off and disposed the letters.

"That was close," I exhaled the smoke in my lungs. Now I have to be careful around him...