22- I can't take this anymore

*Estella's pov*
Dear readers, the author is sick, DM her and wish her well. So moving on....

So Ren, obviously glum, made his way to his bedroom and for the first time in a long time he didn't feel like showering.

Just like the author after school {gets slapped by the author}

He took of his mask and sighed. He began to change his sheets and wondered what was wrong or what he did wrong.

As he took the sheets in his hands, the fuzzy headband fell on the floor.

He picked it up and he saw my name on it. And then he saw my fuzzy slides.

"Her feet are so small, {giggles} Who wears slides this small?" He wondered.

Um hello the author and I?

"But she them here? How do I give it to her? No no I can't give it to her in school and I don't know where she lives," He said to himself.

"Aiiyahh this is hard," He buried himself in the sheets like a burrito.

The next day he wanted to talk to me but I was avoiding him and the only way he could was through food.

So the day after he made a cat shaped rice with octopus sausage with scrambled eggs and beef sauce.

"Ren please I can't accept this~" I pouted. "Please you've been nice to me since the first day we met so it's the least I can do," He said.

"Okay,okay," I grabbed his spoon... again and munched away.

"So was wondering, where sis you get your bike?" He asked.

"Some alleyway and it was at a good price," I savoured the taste of the food.

"Why do you like rice so much?" I asked? "Because it's easy to cook," He said.

"Hey um {looks away} may I know where you live?" He asked.

"Oh hell naw," I got up and left, leaving the food half completed.

"Why won't she let me in??" He wondered. He went to see 'Bhuda' you know, the wise guy in school.

"Hi budha," "Hello Ren, what would you like to know?" He asked.

"Where Estella lives," Ren bluntly said, causing budha to choke on air. "So, {looks to his left and then his right} Estella's residence is {whisperers}" He told him.

"Thanks man," Ren happily walked away, smiling underneath his mask.

Again, I ran from Ren, but why did he want to know where I live?

That I don't know but how do I ask for my headband and slides.

I was at home and cleaned for the 3rd without me actually realizing I had done so.

I plopped on my bed I ate a bar of chocolate.

All of a sudden, I heard the doorbell ring. "Who could it be?" I said to myself.

I groaned and dragged myself to the door.

"Who the hell is that?" I opened the door and I was shocked to see who it was.

It was Ren!! "R-ren? Wha....How?" I didn't even know what to say....